HealthWellnessMeal Replacementsslim f

Coffee lovers, rejoice! Curb those cravings and control hunger for up to 4 hours with our decadent Mocha Cappuccino meal replacement. With as much caffeine as a cup of coffee and only 1g of sugar, this delectable shake offers that little extra energy needed to take charge of your day. The Advanced Energy Mocha Cappuccino Shake is part of the SlimFast Plan, Americas #1 best-selling weight loss shake brand. The SlimFast Plan is Clinically proven to help you lose weight fast and keep it off.* See results in just one week! Over 50 clinical studies by independent researchers confirm that SlimFast works. With the SlimFast Plan, losing weight is easy as 1-2-3: simply enjoy one of your favorite sensible meals, replace two meals a day with SlimFast shakes, smoothies or bars, and indulge in SlimFast snacks to satisfy your hunger. Its easy to start any timejust Pick a Date and Lose the Weight. The SlimFast Advanced Energy Mocha Cappuccino Shake is a meal replacement containing 20 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber^, and only 1 gram of sugar. It can help control hunger for up to 4 hours and, because its easy to grab-and-go, this high protein shake is convenient for any lifestyle. It also contains 180 calories, offers 24 vitamins and minerals, and is gluten free. Drink it off, blend it off, and snack it off! How you lose weight and keep it off is up to you! Whatever your day throws at you and no matter how hectic life gets, The SlimFast Plan offers flexibility and simplicity.

2-Pack Slim Fast Advanced Meal Replacement Shake, Cafe, Mocha Cappuccino, 11 Fl Oz, 4 Count; ENERGY FOR HOURS - Energize your weight loss with as much caffeine as a cup of coffee; Fast Plan - Offering flexibility and simplicity to make losing weight as easy as 1 - 2 - 3. This clinically proven process helps you to lose weight and keep it off*; PACKED WITH PROTEIN, VITAMINS & MINERALS - The Advanced Energy shakes by SlimFast contain 20 grams of protein along with 24 essential vitamins and minerals that provide your body with the nourishment to sustain energy for hours. All with less than 1 gram of sugar; HELPS IN DIGESTION - Unlike other meal replacement products, SlimFast Advanced Energy shakes contain 5 grams of fiber, which helps in digestion^

Does this help lose weight? Which meal do you replace with the best results?
Start your review of Slim Fast Advanced Meal Replacement Shake, Cafe, Mocha Cappuccino, 11 Fl Oz, 4 Count!
Julie  K.
St Augustine, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I've used these about once a week for a fasting day. They are better when cold, and I literally just chug it. It does leave me feeling full and the taste is not terrible. It is very thick and chocolate is full flavor. It is not expensive ( walmart). O would not use these consistently, but they are good after mid day workout or for breakfast pre workout.
Dezira  K.
Blacksburg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These aren’t the best in taste but very helpful especially during pregnancy! Very affordable! #slimfast #healthy #lifestyle #pregnant #replacement #shake #protein
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Decent taste. I prefer mine super cold (almost frozen). I have used this as part of my weight loss regime. Leaves me feeling full!
Samantha E.
Elsmere, DE
Slim Fast Advanced Meal Replacement Shake, Cafe, Mocha Cappuccino, 11 Fl Oz, 4 Count uploaded by Samantha E.
I really like this so far. It helps with hunger and it gives me energy. Taste isn’t too bad. Not the best but it’s ok. It’s affordable and it’s helping me not eat as much. I would def recommend this product if your a mom on the go and are looking for energy and a way too lose weight
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Yummy coffee flavored slimfast. I like to grab these for breakfast when I don't have time to eat. They are low in calories and have added vitamins which is good for me because I have a vitamin d deficiency. I also love the SlimFast Advanced Energy Caramel Latte Ready to Drink 1Pack [15 pk Each]
Corrin  F.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Target
This product is great! Tastes good and does what it says. A bit pricey but will buy again.
Christina C.
Sanford, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I would recommend this to anyone who wants an easy meal on the go. I have quit drinking my coffee with creamer in the morning and now grab a shake. This has as much caffeine as a cup of coffee and they are great if you want to add ice and enjoy with your coffee . You can sip on it all morning and not feel guilty!
Renata R.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I was trying to loose weight and it was very difficult for me, I was exercising and eating healthy meals but nothing seem to work until I try this and it worked so fast that I was really scared, also the flavors are so good, much good than starbucks, I really recommend it.
Yvelise O.
lehigh acres
Purchased at: Walgreens
This taste so good and also full you up after drinking, love how it leaves me feeling energized, I highly recommend this product
Anita Z.
Cuyahoga Falls
Had weight-loss surgery. I had to drink this as the pre diet. They are super smooth and very satisfying. Add to ur coffee to save the calories of creamer.