Coffee lovers, rejoice! Curb those cravings and control hunger for up to 4 hours with our decadent Mocha Cappuccino meal replacement. With as much caffeine as a cup of coffee and only 1g of sugar, this delectable shake offers that little extra energy needed to take charge of your day. The Advanced Energy Mocha Cappuccino Shake is part of the SlimFast Plan, Americas #1 best-selling weight loss shake brand. The SlimFast Plan is Clinically proven to help you lose weight fast and keep it off.* See results in just one week! Over 50 clinical studies by independent researchers confirm that SlimFast works. With the SlimFast Plan, losing weight is easy as 1-2-3: simply enjoy one of your favorite sensible meals, replace two meals a day with SlimFast shakes, smoothies or bars, and indulge in SlimFast snacks to satisfy your hunger. Its easy to start any timejust Pick a Date and Lose the Weight. The SlimFast Advanced Energy Mocha Cappuccino Shake is a meal replacement containing 20 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber^, and only 1 gram of sugar. It can help control hunger for up to 4 hours and, because its easy to grab-and-go, this high protein shake is convenient for any lifestyle. It also contains 180 calories, offers 24 vitamins and minerals, and is gluten free. Drink it off, blend it off, and snack it off! How you lose weight and keep it off is up to you! Whatever your day throws at you and no matter how hectic life gets, The SlimFast Plan offers flexibility and simplicity.

2-Pack Slim Fast Advanced Meal Replacement Shake, Cafe, Mocha Cappuccino, 11 Fl Oz, 4 Count; ENERGY FOR HOURS - Energize your weight loss with as much caffeine as a cup of coffee; Fast Plan - Offering flexibility and simplicity to make losing weight as easy as 1 - 2 - 3. This clinically proven process helps you to lose weight and keep it off*; PACKED WITH PROTEIN, VITAMINS & MINERALS - The Advanced Energy shakes by SlimFast contain 20 grams of protein along with 24 essential vitamins and minerals that provide your body with the nourishment to sustain energy for hours. All with less than 1 gram of sugar; HELPS IN DIGESTION - Unlike other meal replacement products, SlimFast Advanced Energy shakes contain 5 grams of fiber, which helps in digestion^

Does this help lose weight? Which meal do you replace with the best results?
Start your review of Slim Fast Advanced Meal Replacement Shake, Cafe, Mocha Cappuccino, 11 Fl Oz, 4 Count!
3 months agoWorcester, NY
I've tried several meal replacement shakes, and this is by far the most disgusting. It definitely has a strong "protein powder" taste. My husband also tried them and couldn't stand the taste. I've tried other flavors from Slimfast as well as other brands and I've enjoyed them all. Super disappointing because I love coffee!
5 months agoASHEVILLE, NC
I haven't lost any weight at all but these definitely taste good. They allow me to take my intermittent fasting to the next level by delaying when I eat my first meal. The price could be better but it's not the worst. I've bought it many times and would buy again.
9 months agoSan Angelo, TX
Great fill up. They taste really good and dont have the chalky protein texture. I usually buy the case so they last longer.
4 months agoRussell Spgs, KY
When I first tried these I loved them! But recently when getting them they’ve been super thick and gritty tasting..
a year agoNashville
Purchased at: Target
I love this flavor of skin fast! Tastes just like a mocha coffee and it fills me up after drinking.
7 months agouk
I currently have the caramel slim fast shakes and they are beautiful when it comes to flavour, they taste better than ordinary milkshakes however I find these don't fill me up which is quite disappointing, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but any tips would be appreciated