Slim Fast 3-2-1 Shakes
Slim Fast 3-2-1 Shakes
Haley H.
Owensboro, KY
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good but I honestly like the ones better that are and I can
Shiloh W.
Review for: 4Ct
They look and sound really good, but the flavor is lacking. They don't really taste much like chocolate in my opinion and they have a dry aftertaste to them.
Shannon D.
Review for: 4Ct
They are a health shake...with that being said, they don't taste THAT great. For a health shake, they are pretty decent though. Nice for a morning or afternoon quick meal.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
Review for: 4Ct
These taste really good but they don't keep me full. They're supposed to be a meal replacement but they are more like a snack.
Stephanie S.
Review for: 8Ct
Great product, but for someone who has to watch every penny, I don't care for the price. I've discovered the store brands are usually just as tasty and easier on the wallet.
Vanessa G.
Review for: 8Ct
I have tried them but I rather make a more natural shake as these kinda taste like a combo of chocolate pudding and chalk.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: 8Ct
I really do like the taste of these, but they do tend to be quite expensive.
Alex V.
Review for: 8Ct
These are super yummy, but I'm not going to lie I liked it a lot better when they sold the slim fast in a can, they seem like they have less in them now and don't taste quite the same :(
Kasey H.
Review for: 4Ct
These shakes are good for a grab and go breakfast. Sometimes I put them in the freezer, and depending on the day, they will stay like a milkshake!
Raquel S.
Is this a good source of meal, during the morning or evening, or in between?
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Slim Fast flavor?