Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes uploaded by Rhiannon A.

Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes

Enjoy the creamy decadence of Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Royale Chocolate Shakes as a meal and part of the Slim Fast 3-2-1 weight loss plan. Suited for the die-hard chocolate lover, this rich chocolate shake controls hunger for up to 4 hours while providing an intake of 1/3 of the most essential vitamins and minerals that are recommended every day. Slim-Fast Chocolate Shakes contain 10g of protein and 5g of dietary fiber per serving to keep you satisfied longer and help you maintain your weight loss goals. With only 190 calories and 6g of fat per bottle, Slim Fast 3-2-1 Royale Chocolate Shakes are designed to steer you towards success and are a delicious choice in the 3-2-1 Slim-Fast plan. The convenience of the ready-to-drink 4-pack Slim-Fast Royale Chocolate Shakes makes it easier than ever to just grab a shake on the go, allowing you stay on track even with a busy lifestyle. Made with natural and artificial flavors, each luscious Slim-Fast Chocolate Shake is royal delight. Slim Fast 3-2-1 Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes: Rich chocolate flavor Ready to drink Naturally and artificially flavored Up to 4 hours of hunger control with 10g of protein and 5g of fiber per serving 190 calories with 6g of fat per bottle 4 10 oz bottles Kosher see more...

Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Rich Chocolate Royale Shakes
  • "It's cheaper less carbs (2) and taste great like the old slimfast and it's half the calories!" in 1 review
  • "This is the best tasting chocolate diet drink I have had." in 1 review
Rhiannon A.
Pine Grove, PA
Breakfast/ lunch on the go? Need something fast and filling to keep your day on track? Need something that tastes good without a lot of calories? This is for you. Rich chocolate royale is my favorite flavor. Keeps me full for four hours while I chase after two boys under two! (Pictured is the biggest reason I have little time to make myself a healthy breakfast. Slimfast to the rescue!)
Courtney W.
I really like these because the are perfect for when you are on the go. I spend a lot of time driving so having something quick and convenient that isn't loaded down in calories is ideal. However, like many users have said, they are not as good as they used to be! I remember the cans and enjoyed those more.
Melady A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I lost 30 lbs doing the slim fast diet plan. It was extremely difficult as you ate very minimal and it was very strict. It is a fast way to lose weight, but unless the plan is followed strictly, don't expect results. They taste extremely good and rich, and the price isn't bad either.
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
I don't know what they did to slimfast but it's nasty now. The cans were awesome I would get them to have for breakfast when I was in a rush. Now I went with EAS Advantage. It's cheaper less carbs (2) and taste great like the old slimfast and it's half the calories!
Yuliana S.
Slim fast Shakes !!! Wow I just love them I take at least 2daily . One in the morning after my cereal when I'm hungry and one at dinner time to replace a meal .. There so good and they control my appetite as if I had a complete meal...
Terri R.
Queens
This is the best tasting chocolate diet drink I have had. It is very rich, it has protein and fiber which keeps you full. The bottles are very convenient.
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great to keep in the fridge at home and or at work for a quick grab and go meal but i prefer mixing my own to save a few pennies.
Emma M.
Reeders, PA
I do like the taste and i like that they really are filling. I have these when i need a snack and they do help with hunger
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
I loved these slim-fast rich chocolate shakes they are so good. I drink them everyday. They are nice and cold on the go
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
This protein shake taste really good, perfect when you are not home and you need food, I not expensive at all.