BY SLIMFAST

45% Less Sugar Than Our Milk Chocolate Ultra Powder Mix* 200&Nbsp;Calories As Prepared Great Taste 24 Vitamins &Amp; Minerals 50% Of Daily Calcium (As Prepared) Great Value - 14 Servings! Spoon Stirrable Artificially Flavored The Slim-Fast&Reg; Plan Start Losing Weight Today With The Slim-Fast Plan.&Nbsp; Use The Slim-Fast Day As Your Guide.&Nbsp; You Can Eat Six Times A Day: Two Slim-Fast Meals, Three Snacks, One Sensible Meal...Increase Your Physical Activity, Drink Plenty Of Water And Lose Weight!&Nbsp; It's That Simple!&Nbsp; Then Keep It Off With One Slim-Fast Meal A Day, Your Sensible Eating Habits And Physical Activity.&Nbsp; If You Start To Regain Weight Go Back On The Weight Loss Plan. Example Of A Slim-Fast Day™ Slim-Fast Breakfast:&Nbsp; A Creamy Slim-Fast Shake Or Meal Bar With A Piece Of Fruit Snack:&Nbsp; A Piece Of Fruit Or Nonfat Yogurt Or Cottage Cheese Or Veggies Slim-Fast Lunch:&Nbsp; A Slim-Fast Meal Bar Or Shake Along With A Tossed Green Salad Slim-Fast Snack:&Nbsp; A Slim-Fast Snack Bar Or A Serving Of Nuts Or Veggies Or A Piece Of Fruit Dinner:&Nbsp; Fill 1/2 Of Your Plate With Veggies, 1/4 With Lean Beef, Chicken Or Fish, 1/4 With Potato Or Rice, With A Salad &Amp; Fruit Slim-Fast Snack:&Nbsp; A Slim-Fast Low-Fat Fudge Bar Or Popcorn Or Veggies Free Support We Understand That Losing Weight Is Challenging.&Nbsp; Our Free Support Center Has A Wealth Of Information And Tools To Help You Achieve Your Goals.&Nbsp; From Meal And Fitness Plans To Dietitian Advice, Sensible Meal Suggestions And Encouragement, We're Here For You.&Nbsp; Contact Us Today For Free Get Started Materials. For Free Personalized Support And Get Started Materials - Slim-Fast.Com Or 1-800-Slimfast. We Look Forward To Hearing From You! *Each Serving Of Shake Mix Contains 6G Of Sugar. Our Milk Chocolate Ultra Powder Mix Contains 13G Of Sugar. see more...

Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Plan Shake Mix Milk Chocolate
  • "Slim fast taste great and makes you full.they have many flavors to choose from too" in 1 review
  • "I use 8oz of skim milk, 1 scoop of the chocolate mix, half of a banana, about 1 TBSP of PB2 and 3 ice cubes in a blender and it's my quick breakfast which I have DAILY!" in 1 review
Toni G.
Kent, OH
This slim fast taste so good. I love the chocolate and I look forward to trying the vanilla but every time I go to Walmart it’s sold out. I’ve been using this for a week and have already lost 5 lbs. I drink 2 shakes a day plus 2 snacks then a 500 calorie meal. I love this slim fast so far!
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
I was told by my doctor, that due to my health I needed to lose some weight. I had been seeing commercials on it so I gave it a try. I love it. It actually did help me to lose weight. It actually is filling once your body gets use to it. For me it took about a week, after that I wasn't hungry throughout the day all day. Even my one meal a day portions got smaller and after about a month I noticed the difference. The results were very motivational for me. I still use slim fast today, it helps me to keep the weight off.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I really like the taste of these shakes! I paid it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it's so yummy! I actually find myself craving it sometimes too which is unlike me. I notice that it does help me stay full longer but it definitely isn't a magic weight loss thing. But if you pair it with healthier eating and workouts then you'll definitely see results!
Jessica M.
I don't care to much for shakes this slim fast is pretty good. I like to blend my with ice it taste just like a Wendy's frosty. I typically blend it the night before I go to the gym and drink it before or after. It's also helps suppress your appetite. And keeps me full.
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
Can I just say yum!!! While I am not a huge fan of shakes I love this one and the chocolate is my favorite it is easy to make and it is so tasty. I find that the cans are affordable, easy to find at your local store and again.. tasty
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Omg this stuff is amazing! Ive been though four cans of it already.... I like to try new recipes online with it... You can google them. My favorite is using the blender and adding a banana and a pinch of cinnamon, ice, milk of your choice, a tiny squirt of ghirardelli caramel, and ten chocolate chips. I know the chocolate chips aren't super healthy but you have to treat yourself sometimes, right?? ;-)
Tiffani T.
The slim fast plan is a great way to stay on track with weight loss and fitness goals, the chocolate shake tastes great. I prefer the powder that you can mix on your own and I personally add almond milk which is better for you than actual milk and turns this tasty meal replacement into something that could be compared to a milk shake!
Tina B.
Villisca, IA
I started drinking SlimFast not for weightloss, but as a meal supplement in the mornings. If you're always on the go, like I am, it's a great and easy pick-me-up when you don't have enough time to sit down and have breakfast.

The vanilla is by far the best flavor they have. Love it!
Heather L.
After avoiding slim fast for multiple years I decided to pick it back up again, I couldn't be happier with my decision. The flavors are delicious and it only runs about $7 for a can! It's quick and easy to make before running out the door! I would recommend to anyone who has tried these kinds of shakes and couldn't find one they actually liked the taste of! It's delicious!
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
I started using it with a little scary, but when tested I realized that is delicious. It's like taking a glass of chocolate milk or regular milk shake. It met my expectations and is cheaper than buying ready to drink bottle. Immediately I took I felt satisfied.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Is there a difference in taste between Slim Fast and the generic Slim Rite? I always got Slim Rite because it was a couple bucks cheaper and still tasted good.
What do you mix it with? Milk or water? Can you add fruit or is it best not too
Vanessa A.
Hampton, IA
Where can I buy this at?
Molly N.
Featherstone, pontefract
I'm currently on slimfast, and I'm feeling more bloated than usual even though sticking to this religiously, had this worked for anyone else?!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I like to change it up and mix different stuff into my shakes, get some variety into my routine. Lately I've been adding a shot of espresso for a mocha flavor. Any other fun, flavorful, low calorie mix in ideas?