BY SLIM-FAST

45% Less Sugar Than Our Milk Chocolate Ultra Powder Mix* 200&Nbsp;Calories As Prepared Great Taste 24 Vitamins &Amp; Minerals 50% Of Daily Calcium (As Prepared) Great Value - 14 Servings! Spoon Stirrable Artificially Flavored The Slim-Fast&Reg; Plan Start Losing Weight Today With The Slim-Fast Plan.&Nbsp; Use The Slim-Fast Day As Your Guide.&Nbsp; You Can Eat Six Times A Day: Two Slim-Fast Meals, Three Snacks, One Sensible Meal...Increase Your Physical Activity, Drink Plenty Of Water And Lose Weight!&Nbsp; It's That Simple!&Nbsp; Then Keep It Off With One Slim-Fast Meal A Day, Your Sensible Eating Habits And Physical Activity.&Nbsp; If You Start To Regain Weight Go Back On The Weight Loss Plan. Example Of A Slim-Fast Day™ Slim-Fast Breakfast:&Nbsp; A Creamy Slim-Fast Shake Or Meal Bar With A Piece Of Fruit Snack:&Nbsp; A Piece Of Fruit Or Nonfat Yogurt Or Cottage Cheese Or Veggies Slim-Fast Lunch:&Nbsp; A Slim-Fast Meal Bar Or Shake Along With A Tossed Green Salad Slim-Fast Snack:&Nbsp; A Slim-Fast Snack Bar Or A Serving Of Nuts Or Veggies Or A Piece Of Fruit Dinner:&Nbsp; Fill 1/2 Of Your Plate With Veggies, 1/4 With Lean Beef, Chicken Or Fish, 1/4 With Potato Or Rice, With A Salad &Amp; Fruit Slim-Fast Snack:&Nbsp; A Slim-Fast Low-Fat Fudge Bar Or Popcorn Or Veggies Free Support We Understand That Losing Weight Is Challenging.&Nbsp; Our Free Support Center Has A Wealth Of Information And Tools To Help You Achieve Your Goals.&Nbsp; From Meal And Fitness Plans To Dietitian Advice, Sensible Meal Suggestions And Encouragement, We're Here For You.&Nbsp; Contact Us Today For Free Get Started Materials. For Free Personalized Support And Get Started Materials - Slim-Fast.Com Or 1-800-Slimfast. We Look Forward To Hearing From You! *Each Serving Of Shake Mix Contains 6G Of Sugar. Our Milk Chocolate Ultra Powder Mix Contains 13G Of Sugar. see more...

Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Plan Shake Mix Milk Chocolate
  • "Slim fast taste great and makes you full.they have many flavors to choose from too" in 1 review
  • "I use 8oz of skim milk, 1 scoop of the chocolate mix, half of a banana, about 1 TBSP of PB2 and 3 ice cubes in a blender and it's my quick breakfast which I have DAILY!" in 1 review
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Omg this stuff is amazing! Ive been though four cans of it already.... I like to try new recipes online with it... You can google them. My favorite is using the blender and adding a banana and a pinch of cinnamon, ice, milk of your choice, a tiny squirt of ghirardelli caramel, and ten chocolate chips. I know the chocolate chips aren't super healthy but you have to treat yourself sometimes, right?? ;-)
Heather L.
After avoiding slim fast for multiple years I decided to pick it back up again, I couldn't be happier with my decision. The flavors are delicious and it only runs about $7 for a can! It's quick and easy to make before running out the door! I would recommend to anyone who has tried these kinds of shakes and couldn't find one they actually liked the taste of! It's delicious!
Tiffani T.
The slim fast plan is a great way to stay on track with weight loss and fitness goals, the chocolate shake tastes great. I prefer the powder that you can mix on your own and I personally add almond milk which is better for you than actual milk and turns this tasty meal replacement into something that could be compared to a milk shake!
amy h.
Kulpmont, PA
I use this instead of shakeology, and I find it very rewarding. I use one scoop ( that is in the container) followed by 8 oz of skim milk ( this equals to one cup). I use this for my breakfast. Then eat a lite lunch and supper.
Pamela C.
Off all the expensive meal replacement shakes out their. I love and have been using this for 4 years now. It is worth the money and it keeps me full. It's my go to breakfast item. It's also very cheap.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
For some reason I still get hungry even after drinking a slim fast shake ūüėĎ It does taste good though
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
It tastes good but it doesn't work for hunger control. I think it make me hungrier honestly
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I really like the taste of these shakes! I paid it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it's so yummy! I actually find myself craving it sometimes too which is unlike me. I notice that it does help me stay full longer but it definitely isn't a magic weight loss thing. But if you pair it with healthier eating and workouts then you'll definitely see results!
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
This is my second time using this product I used it back in my late teens when I was trying to lose my baby weight and I'll succeed and losing 27 pounds to first time around this time is post a little bit more of a struggle as I've had another child and I am older but it does help me kick my sweet cravings because of the rich chocolate taste.
Jessica M.
I don't care to much for shakes this slim fast is pretty good. I like to blend my with ice it taste just like a Wendy's frosty. I typically blend it the night before I go to the gym and drink it before or after. It's also helps suppress your appetite. And keeps me full.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Foodie Expert
Is there a difference in taste between Slim Fast and the generic Slim Rite? I always got Slim Rite because it was a couple bucks cheaper and still tasted good.
What do you mix it with? Milk or water? Can you add fruit or is it best not too
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I like to change it up and mix different stuff into my shakes, get some variety into my routine. Lately I've been adding a shot of espresso for a mocha flavor. Any other fun, flavorful, low calorie mix in ideas?
Molly N.
Featherstone, pontefract
I'm currently on slimfast, and I'm feeling more bloated than usual even though sticking to this religiously, had this worked for anyone else?!
Vanessa A.
Hampton, IA
Where can I buy this at?