BY SLIMFAST

Vanilla Cream Pick 2 Shakes A Day 3 Snacks, 2 Slim-Fast Shakes Or Meal Bars Plus 1 Balanced Meal (See Back Panel) Up To 4 Hours Hunger Control 20 G Protein 2 G Net Carbs 180 Calories Per Shake For Use As A Part Of A Low Carb Diet 2G Net Carbs Per Shake Choose 3 Nourishing Snacks A Day, Fruit, Veggies Or A Slim-Fast&Nbsp;100 Calorie Snack Bar Pick 2 Slim-Fast 180-200 Calorie Shakes Or Meal Bars Have 1 Balanced 500 Calorie Meal Net Carbs Calculation Total Carbohydrate 3G-Fiber 1G = 2G Net Carbs * For Those Individuals Watching Their Carbs, Fiber Is Subtracted From Total Carbs Since It Has A Minimal Impact On Blood Sugar. Slimfast321.Com&Nbsp; Or Call 1-800-Slimfast * These Products Are Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• Is the vanilla better tasting than the chocolate ones? Fr...1 Answers
  • I'm very skeptical, does it work well?1 Answers
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
I received this free courtesy of influenster. It is DELICIOUS! I tastes like melted vanilla ice cream and has a good consistency. I recommend putting it in the fridge before drinking. My stomach never really feels full unless there is solid food in it but I think this is good for breakfast! I wouldn't only drink this for two meals like it is recommended but maybe 1!
Mel G.
Laurel, MD
I have tried many different flavors of the Slim-Fast my favorite is the Vanilla and the Strawberry. Its great as a meal replacement and curves your appetite. Even if you stop drinking them after awhile which ever meal you usually replace with this you will not be starving or want to over eat. I preferred to replace breakfast with them because I am not usually hungry in the morning. Also it helped to even out my skin because of the vitamins it contains.
Tiara B.
Hampton, GA
I do not believe that this drink can make me lose weight. it actually made me feel sick to my stomach, even though it says "lactose free" on the bottle. I received this drink in the Slim fast #itsyourthing vox box complimentary. I'm anxious to try the other products I received after trying this drink.
Aubrey H.
Tacoma, WA
I don't know why the stores around me have discontinued this product, but I think it worked the best at curbing my appetite. It tasted like melted ice cream and was easily accessible for an on-the-go meal replacement.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
These things are a ok !!! I prefer chocolate but I use them all. never seem like they sustain me for any longer than hour. I end up having to eat more every time I try to use these. I'm hungry again almost immediately after drinking them.
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX
I love the new slim fast high protein! These are great for me to keep on hand for busy mornings. I love adding cold brew coffee to mine and pouring over ice! It tastes like an expensive coffee house drink but without all the sugar!
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I am nursing and I do not use these as a meal replacement. I actually use them to gain calories because if I don't my supply drops. These things have saved my life! I prefer chocolate but I use them all.
Cokolynn S.
Los Angles
They don't curve your appetite for long when using alone but if I drink a full glass of water before hand it actually does last also it's good to use if you like to eat late at night
Kasey C.
Weehawken, NJ
These beverages never seem like they sustain me for any longer than hour. I end up having to eat more every time I try to use these. Not enough protein and fiber either. Not a fan of this product.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
These actually really work! Be sure to drink a lot of water with them though! They are good for you and the taste is great.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I'm very skeptical, does it work well?
Is the vanilla better tasting than the chocolate ones? From anyone's who's tried both.. Thanks