Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Plan 200 Calorie Meal Bars 5-Pack Sweet & Salty Chocolate Almond uploaded by Tory K.

BY SLIMFAST

Lose Weight Now A Line Of Great Tasting Bars With Our Hunger Control Blend Of Protein, Fiber And Lipids Pick 2 Meal Bars A Day 3 Snacks, 2 Slimfast Meal Bars Or Shakes Plus 1 Sensible Meal Sweet &Amp; Salty Chocolate Almond Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored New Great Tasting Bars Hunger Control Blend With Protein, Fiber And Lipids A Simple Daily Plan To Help You Get Results And Lose Weight Now! Pick 3 Nourishing Snacks A Day Fruit, Veggies Or A Slim-Fast 100 Calorie Snack Bar Choose 2 Slim-Fast 180-200 Calorie Shakes Or Meal Bars Have 1 Sensible 500 Calorie Meal After You Have Achieved Your Weight Loss Goal, Keep The Weight Off With One Slim Fast Meal A Day, Your Sensible Eating Habits, Daily Physical Activity And Drinking Plenty Of Water.&Nbsp; Return To The Weight Loss Plan If You Start Regaining The Weight. If You Want To Lose Weight &Amp; Are Under 18, Pregnant, Nursing, Following A Diet Recommended By A Doctor, Have Health Problems Such As Diabetes, Or What To Lose More Than 30 Lbs., See A Doctor Before Starting This Or Any Diet.&Nbsp; Do Not Lose More Than 2 Pounds A Week After The First Week.&Nbsp; Rapid Weight Loss May Cause Health Problems.&Nbsp; Do Not Use As A Sole Source Of Nutrition.&Nbsp; Eat At Least 1,200 Calories A Day. see more...

Jasmine M.
Salem, NH
I reviewed this as part of my #SlimFastVoxBox. I was very excited about trying their bars, especially this flavor and I wasn't disappointed! It was both salty and sweet, without an overload of either. The bar was chewy, but not too soft and packed a perfect amount of crunch. I was under the impression that this would satisfy my need for a meal, but I didn't feel as though that worked. While it curbed my appetite for about three hours, I still ended up needing something for lunch. I would buy these bars as an alternative snack, but not as a meal replacement.
Jennifer H.
I have used this product as both a snack and a meal replacement. The texture and balance of sweet and salty really satisfy those cravings, and the bars ward off hunger pangs for 3-4 hours. I really like the taste, and there is no unpleasant aftertaste. This has become one of my favorite Slim Fast meal replacement bars. I can't think of anything negative to say about it.
Mary M.
This is an absolutely delicious replacement for any meal. The bar was chewy and soft and had a wonderful flavor. There was just enough chocolate to satisfy that sweet craving while also filling me up. I accompanied this bar with a full bottle of water and I was satisfied until my next meal. I look forward to purchasing more.

Please note that although this product was sent for reviewing purposes, my opinion is 100% unbiased. I do not accept money in return for a good review.
Bobbie G.
Mount Carmel, IL
I was sent one of these to review as part of the SlimFast #ItsYourThing voxbox. It starts out tasting good, but each bite loses its flavor very quickly. The texture is very dry and felt difficult to swallow. When I finished the bar, I don't know if I was still hungry or just wanted to eat something that tastes better...
Mary D.
I received this as part of my Vox Box for #it'syourthing! It was pretty flavorful! I was expecting it to taste like cardboard, and it didn't! I will definitely be buying these for a quick snack at work!
Ashlee A.
I received a single one of these free from influenster. I was really impressed. first of all its got a great flavor and it's a little more salty than sweet. It's also pretty filling to be such a small snack. I would definitely recommend and would also purchase for myself!
DAWN M.
Great tasting meal bar. High protein, high fiber. Decent price. You get Alot for the money. Chocolate and peanuts, it's like eating a candy bar.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Tastes more like a candy bar than a meal but still very tasty. more sugar than I'd like but does have fiber and protein.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Higher in calories than some granola bars but super delicious!! Perfect blend of salty & sweet!!
Samantha C.
Shreve, OH
Are you trying to gain weight? These are horrible for you! Eat some real God or get a quest bar!