BY SLIM-FAST

Lose Weight Now A line of great tasting bars with our hunger control blend of protein, fiber and lipids Pick 2 Meal Bars a Day 3 Snacks, 2 Slimfast Meal Bars or Shakes Plus 1 Balanced Meal Chocolate Cookie Dough Naturally & Artificially Flavored New great tasting bars Hunger control blend with protein, fiber and lipids A simple daily plan to help you get results and lose weight now! Choose 3 nourishing snacks a day Fruit, Veggies or a Slim-Fast 100 Calorie Snack Bar Pick  2 Slim-Fast 180-200 calorie shakes or meal bars Have 1 Balanced 500 calorie meal After you have achieved your weight loss goal, keep the weight off with one Slim Fast Meal a day, your sensible eating habits, daily physical activity and drinking plenty of water.  Return to the weight loss plan if you start regaining the weight. If you want to lose weight & are under 18, see more...

• "They also satisfy my sweet tooth which is an added bonus." in 1 review
  • "This has become one of my favorite Slim Fast meal replacement bars." in 1 review
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
Review for: Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Plan 200 Calorie Meal Bars 5-Pack
These are my favorite meal bars. They would keep me feeling full for a good amount of time until it was time for me to eat my snack or meal. They have such a great taste to them. They are also great for people who are on the go a lot. Slim Fast products taste great!
Chiqui T.
Chiqui T.
Review for: Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Plan 200 Calorie Meal Bars 5-Pack
Tuve la oportunidad de probar también estas barras y son muy ricas, también seguí un régimen de dieta con las batidas de Slim Fast y rebaje 14 libras y desde entonces cuando aumento un poco de peso me compro las batidas y los snack para mantenerme en forma.
Megan  F.
Megan F.
Everett, WA
I love these! I will eat them for breakfast and I will heat them up on a plate for about 20 seconds and it's so amazing I can't even explain, everyone should go try it because you're missing out :)
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Well if your trying to.use weight like me. I'm all about what's going to get me slim and fit. And since I have a very sweet tooth this works for me. I bought mine shop save 6 pack for like 8.99
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
I have used this product as both a snack and a meal replacement. The texture and balance of sweet and salty really satisfy those cravings, and the bars ward off hunger pangs for 3-4 hours. I really like the taste, and there is no unpleasant aftertaste. This has become one of my favorite Slim Fast meal replacement bars. I can't think of anything negative to say about it.....
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Foodie Expert
These are a decent nutrition bar. I have found that these do not keep me full for very long. Quest bars definitely keep me fuller longer when compared to Slimfast bars. These are tasty and are carried at most places, so when I run out of my Quest bars I will reach for these instead. They also satisfy my sweet tooth which is an added bonus.
Warrensburg, MO
I love the chocolate brownie one but I wonder if this diet really works I've been on it for 3 weeks and I gained a pound but I also haven't been hardcore working out but I do have a 2 year old and 2 month old so they are kind of my work out. I also don't eat and drink the shakes as much as I should.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Brookline, MA
Found these on sale at duane reade for $2.24 for a box of 5! i tried out my first box and they’re pretty tasty, chocolatey, and filling. so i went ahead and purchased two more boxes!

i don't really follow the 3-2-1 slimfast diet plan but i eat these everyday mon-friday as breakfast replacement bars with a cup of tea or glass of water. the only thing i don’t like is the chocolate can melt in your hands so it can get a bit messy and i wish the consistency was more like a granola bar (the consistency of these is like a rice krispie). but overall they get my thumbs up! also they’re 200 calories a bar!
Gail C.
Gail C.
I really did not care for the taste of the meal bars. I do like the snack bars.
Warrensburg, MO