Slim Eye Pencil

Slim Eye Pencil

does this product stay throughout the day? most eyeliners i use crack throughout the day so i was wondering if those does the same thing or if it lasts well?
how creamy are they?[product:nyx-slim-eye-liner-pencil]
Has anyone tried the Nyx liners? They have such pretty colors! [product:nyx-slim-eye-liner-pencil]
Start your review of Slim Eye Pencil!
Saman Q.
Mckinney, TX
Slim Eye Pencil uploaded by Saman Q.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love these colorful eye pencils. They are gentle and soft. Reasonably priced and easily available!
Assel K.
Glenview, IL
Slim Eye Pencil uploaded by Assel K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Slim Eye Pencil. Esmeralda Amazing, rich and very smooth. Highly recommend. Easy to blend, very pigmented, just love it.
Ana L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Slim Eye Pencil uploaded by Ana L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with this beautiful and comfortable eye pnecil from #NYX . Its so easy and stays all day . Big recommendation
Alexia G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Moss
I used the green eyeliner seen above in picture it is true to color. Green is actually a hard eyeliner shader besides purple and this applied well and you can see it in water line. A must try for people who love color.
Amanda C.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Black
This product is affordable and can be found at most drug stores such as Walgreens, target, Walmart. It can also be found at Ulta. Although it is easy to apply and use (glides on easily), when being used as a tight liner it still smudges on the eye and can fade throughout the day. It also doesn’t provide as much pigment as some other eye pencils.
Dziana H.
Bensalem, PA
Slim Eye Pencil uploaded by Dziana H.
Slim Eye Pencil uploaded by Dziana H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: NYX-SPE930
The color is beautiful! But, if you have an overhanging eyelid, or oily skin of the eyelids, then the pencil rolls down pretty quickly. I touched my eyes a little and the pencil faded noticeably. These pencils have dubious durability. They are quite difficult to apply, that is, their application is completely not smooth. They are quite brittle, and can be applied in pieces. Also a significant minus is that they are not applied to the water line. Based on this, I do not recommend them. But since their price is not high at all, it’s not a pity.
Shelbie G.
Parkland, FL
Slim Eye Pencil uploaded by Shelbie G.
Review for: Black
I really liked this product for my waterline!! I always have hard times finding one and sticking to one, like I don’t have a “holy grail” eyeliner for my water line, but this one looked really nice and it glided nicely on my waterline. When I run out of it I might try something new, but it really did look nice and feel nice!
Krista R.
Canfield, OH
Slim Eye Pencil uploaded by Krista R.
Slim Eye Pencil uploaded by Krista R.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Dark Brown
What an amazing product for the price. Lasts through it the day for me. Love the color and goes on very nicely.
keyshla C.
WVC
Slim Eye Pencil uploaded by keyshla C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black
Never disappointed!! I will continue to use this eyeliner forever!! Doesn't smudge, break off while applying, lasts all day, and sharpens beautifully leaving no broke off mess in sharpener. Yes, I recommend this product.
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Slim Eye Pencil uploaded by KerryAnne S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Moss
I was looking for a lighter brighter green eyeliner and color wise, it's got a nice pop of color. My complaint is that you have to build up the color or it disappears into your lashline. I use it more to lightly line underneath my eyes. It's a simple pencil and now I know I'm beyond ready for bright eyeliners.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia V.
il y a 8 mois
Jessica R. il y a 8 mois
Not saying they’re bad but I definitely suggest the epic wear by nyx compared to these if you want a good creamy eye pencil that’d doesn’t tug or pull
Fraley  B.
Morehead, KY
il y a 10 mois
Pamela A. il y a 8 mois
Tbh I have a few eye liners & they’re not bad for the price. I love the pretty colors too !!! They last all day (well at least on me). However they can dry out if you leave it without the cover top, which is a bummer.
Abby A.
il y a 3 ans
Slim Eye Pencil is great.
Aditi T. il y a 3 ans
yes it is good pick looks so preety gorgeous easy to apply on water lash line i love it