Slickdeals.net is a social commerce website featuring crowdsourced deals and coupons from retailers such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Newegg. It was created in 1999 and its headquarters is in Los Angeles, CA with a second office in Las Vegas, NV.

What is this about?
Is their products good or just a bunch of crap?
What is this used for? I'm not sure please help
ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Start your review of Slickdeals!
How would you rate this product?
Chandra G.
Techie Expert Level 2
Slickdeals uploaded by Chandra G.
My go to site to score great deals. Simple to maneuver around to find product bargains, you can receive deal alert directly to your phone, read reviews, and the site is always up-to-date. The new digital way of window shopping deals from many stores. You can find offers on things such as tech, apparel, grocery items etc. Go check this out.
T G.
Techie Expert Level 1
Slickdeals is a deal aggregation website. Users submit deals like sales, coupons and freebies with detailed information and other users vote for the deals based on a number of factors like legitimacy, availability, and quality of the item itself. It's super easy to browse categories that are of interest like Pets, Health & Beauty or Groceries. There's even an alert feature to input keywords like brands or general item names to receive emails when deals are available. I use the alert feature for items I use a lot, like pet food, cat litter, toilet paper, and similar products, but it's also great for big item purchases such as televisions or vacuums. Slickdeals also has a quality phone app that works well. If you're a coupon or deal finder this is the best way to search and save money!
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
This is an excellent site for finding great freebies and contests and sweepstakes. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to sign up for free stuff. All of their links are updated and the stuff actually works. So if you want to try this for freebies then go to the forums and sign up.
Yazuny D.
Schenectady, NY
This is an awesome site to find great deals for just about anything. I go to this site at least 2 times a week to see what deals or sale are happening.
Serena G.
Macomb, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
Every amazing deal i have ever found came from slickdeals. We may have a slight obsession with the site.
Alix R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this website because it gives you any deals or coupons to anything that you might be looking for. I found a lot of coupons for JCPenny that were stackable and it saved me lots of $$ I definitely recommend checking this website before you make any purchases!
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
I started using Slickdeals many many years ago at that time it was the only place to go to find great deals at all kinds of places online and offline. I am a deal hunter and used this site daily for many years, I was able to shop for Christmas one year not only for my kid, but for another whole family with kids, for less than $300, all because I used Slickdeals, but that was many years ago. After a little hiatus, because of family issues, I went back to Slickdeals a couple of years ago when I was expecting my youngest daughter to try and help us save money on supplies needed for the baby. I found that the site had changed a lot and that there is now a lot of advertising on the site, before it was all user posted deals and they were great, now it is a lot of deals posted that are not deals really, they are just ads. The user posted deals only, were a lot better as they were hidden deals that not everyone knew about, now the deals posted are everywhere before they even hit Slickdeals. Also the site was full of ads making it harder to load, and there was a lot of outdated info, and only a couple of people who posted everything. I also read that if you didn't agree with something that one of the "it" people posted you would be banned, now I don't know how true that was since I was just there to look for deals, and I found nothing, so after a few months of trying, I gave up and moved on to other ways to find deals. Slickdeals was great but there are better things out there now.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
One thumb up. I had this app on my phone it was ok they have better apps out there so I deleted it. I can't even remember it helping me.
Jenny O.
Morehead, KY
I stumbled onto this site years ago. It has continued to be my go-to site for freebies, sweeps, samples and much more! They also organize savings on things you buy. If you haven't already, check them out. You won't be disappointed!
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I really like this website at most times I do forget to use it or look on here and also think sometimes it's like a hit and miss kinda site. But I would definitely recommend it.