BY AVON

• I want to buy glossy opal slick tint Chapsticks 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kira G.
This is good to add a touch of color & lip care to your lips. It’s very cheap & good product, the only thing I did t like about it is that the balm starts to clump up a bit once you get close to end of it, but the again, I seen this happen with other balms that cost a lot more than this one so I guess it don’t really matter that much. Overall, I recommend it.
Rhonda O.
Vinalhaven
Did you replace this item with another ?  I really liked the slick tint glossy opal! If you replaced the shade with another one of similar color PLEASE LET THE FAN OF THIS PRODUCT KNOW! Thank you!!!
Veronica B.
These are always in our Christmas stockings! Great little Teacher gifts as well. They are fun, protect from the wind and the light tine is an added bonus! Great buy for the price!!
Jillian L.
I've only used the rose and opal but I really love the color coverage. Alone, I found the product leaves my lips kind of dry, but if used with a regular chapstick, it not only gives moisture to my lips, but tones down the color as well.
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
I have glossy wine and the color pay off is great. if you put it on twice will increase opacity, the biggest down side to this product is that the taste is unbearable and the smell is will most likely turn you away. Smells like expired pigments or something. bought it for $1 so I guess you get what you pay for
Daisy L.
Slick tints are fun, they moisturice and leave a happy healthy gloss for your lips with a few sparkles here and there and keeps your lips moisturized for a few hours without being overbearing in texture or an overdone look. If you are looking for a b aural gloss or lip pop with sass, here it is!
Jaymie G.
Ong, NE
I love avon lip balms. They moisturized my lips prety good. I do like the effect of the glossy opal lip balm. It seems to last a long time on my lips before i need to reapply. I would definitely repurchase these lip balms.
Loribeth C.
There alright I just don't really like them because they're matte looking like and doesn't really give you a shine to your lips and the glossy opal is I find a very ugly color well at least to me its like adding a white to your lips these need improvements.
Nada E.
I find these to be very moisturizing but the colors are too extreme for me and the tints smell like old detergent or something similar. Opal makes my lips completely white, glossy rose is more of a barbie pink color, and the wine is a pretty color but it is very deep and bleeds easily.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
These are great for when you just want a balm with color and you're not up for a classic lipstick. They give the perfect amount of color and moisture for the right price.
I want to buy glossy opal slick tint Chapsticks