BY AVON

• I want to buy glossy opal slick tint Chapsticks 3 Answers
Jaymie G.
Ong, NE
I love avon lip balms. They moisturized my lips prety good. I do like the effect of the glossy opal lip balm. It seems to last a long time on my lips before i need to reapply. I would definitely repurchase these lip balms.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for when you just want a balm with color and you're not up for a classic lipstick. They give the perfect amount of color and moisture for the right price.
Veronica B.
These are always in our Christmas stockings! Great little Teacher gifts as well. They are fun, protect from the wind and the light tine is an added bonus! Great buy for the price!!
Elsie D.
North Augusta
This gives such a natural color to the lips. It comes in a nice size so it does not take up much space. It is like a mix of a lipstick and a lipgloss. It works wonders, and it really does moisturize the lips.
Jillian L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used the rose and opal but I really love the color coverage. Alone, I found the product leaves my lips kind of dry, but if used with a regular chapstick, it not only gives moisture to my lips, but tones down the color as well.
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
I have glossy wine and the color pay off is great. if you put it on twice will increase opacity, the biggest down side to this product is that the taste is unbearable and the smell is will most likely turn you away. Smells like expired pigments or something. bought it for $1 so I guess you get what you pay for
Nada E.
I find these to be very moisturizing but the colors are too extreme for me and the tints smell like old detergent or something similar. Opal makes my lips completely white, glossy rose is more of a barbie pink color, and the wine is a pretty color but it is very deep and bleeds easily.
Diana R.
NEVER REALLY LIKED AVON FEEL LIKE IN GENERAL IT'S VERY CHEAP QUALITY, HOWVER GAVE THIS TINT BALM A TRY AND SADLY DID NOT MEET ANY OF MY LOW EXPECTATIONS.
Yvette L.
Lakeland, FL
Does not do much for moisturizing. I use opal. Feels like chapstick. It does add some frosty color to my lips. Not bad for a chapstick and only .99
liza v.
Thank you Avon for always taking care of my lips! I have atleast 12 of these beauties! Avon Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss SPF 15
I want to buy glossy opal slick tint Chapsticks