Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Slice Slanted-Tip Red Tweezers and Cosmetic Sharpener

Slice Slanted-Tip Red Tweezers and Cosmetic Sharpener

BY SLICE

4.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars0%
  • 4 Stars100%
  • 3 Stars0%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
4.00 / 5 based on 2 Reviews

Product Description

SLIC1008 Features: Slanted tip Perfectly aligned slanted tweezer edges with hand-filed precision tips Ideal for professional brow shaping Professional grade stainless steel with soft-touch red rubberized finsh Wide comfort grip Cosmetic sharpener features dual German blades Sharpens pencils from 8mm to 12mm Includes: Set includes red tweezers and cosmetic sharpner Includes Slice slanted-tip soft-touch red tweezers and dual German-blade cosmetic sharpener. Color/Finish: Built in cleaning pick Soft-touch rubberized finish see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Slice Slanted-Tip Red Tweezers and Cosmetic Sharpener
Slice Slanted-Tip Red Tweezers and Cosmetic Sharpener
Reviews (2)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Kiki K.
25 reviews
This product was on my #2016WishList #contest and Influenster asked me to review it. So I read up on some reviews in order to give you a somewhat informed review. I would say that around 95% have good luck with these tweezers and sharpener, the other 5% had complaints such as it stops grabbing hairs after around 2 months and then another said that the tweezers are so sharp they actually cut the hair instead of pull it out. The positive reviews say it's the best pair of tweezers they've ever owned and that it works really good at getting out in grown hairs too. The sharpener is also well made and has positive reviews.
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
92 reviews
Love the tweezer. My friend sent me a set as a gag gift but its perfect to get any small hairs that i missed on my face. I love how i can hand on to them with out dropping them.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!