BY SLICE

What do you get when you combine the design skills of famed architect Michael Graves, two years of testing and development, and collaboration with top beauty professionals, stylists and estheticians? The result is a tweezer experience like you ve never had before. Perfectly aligned, hand-filed combination pointed + slanted tips plus a wide, comfortable grip for expert precision, every time. Combination slanted + pointed tip. Professional grade stainless steel. Hand-filed, perfectly aligned tips. Ideal for professional brow shaping, general and precision tweezing. Easily grab coarse hair and shor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Noreliz I.
Noreliz I.
Miami, Florida
Geniales!! Me gustan porque son muy fáciles de manejar, dejan muy buen resultado y le da a mis cejas un efecto muy bello!!!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love these tweezers because I feel like I have a lot of control with it. It is also very easy to use, and has a great grip.
Yunet C.
Yunet C.
I love my red pair. I canimagine doing my eyebrows with any other pair of tweezers. The precision it's amazing.
Datona H.
Datona H.
These tweezers work pretty well however they aren't the best. I am Italian, so I have both thick and fine eyebrow hair. The grip is good. I would use these if they have a flatter tip! It just isn't the style for me.

They aren't for me only because of the shape. I prefer the flatter narrow tips as opposed to the slanted pointed tips.
Raimary A.
Raimary A.
Saben si puedo comprarla por internet o solo se consigue en tiendas?