Slender Game

by Slender Game

I am really interested in this game I would play all the time but I don’t know what this is about can someone please let me know what the rundown is and what if this is scary
Is this like slender man?
What is the most pages you have collected?
Start your review of Slender Game !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Every time Slender man comes out I get so freaked out and then laugh hysterically because its so amusing, I recommend it to everyone!in reviews
i can play slender for hours and hours very fun and a little scary.in reviews
Slenderman's model overall is not scary, but it's a fright to turn around and have the piano slam sound effects play loudly onto your headphones.in reviews
Erica Y.
Maspeth, NY
I find this game hilarious - more, I find the reaction of others playing this game hilarious. I don't find it scary but the tension gets to you.
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ
Lmao This game was amazing. I played it all the time when if first came out and I still play it from time to time.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I use to play this on my laptop the best part of the game was the mystery and how scary it was. You didn't know if Slenderman was gonna be there when you turned around. It's really fun and if your thinking about getting it you should.
Bailey R.
Bensalem, PA
Giving this game a rating was very difficult for me. On one hand, it gives me so much nostalgia because of how obsessed with this game I was in high school, and good memories of my friends and I being so frightened of this game. On the other hand, after playing far scarier games since then, this one simply doesn’t hold up. All in all, nostalgia allows me to give this game an average rating
Uuganzaya M.
Orinda, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Pretty fun and scary at same time. First, when you see you won't feel like it is gonna be scary or thrilling. however when you play it it is really scary and fun. iIt is super intense and definitely recommend it to play at night. don't forget to turn off your light :D
Sheri N.
Simi Valley, CA
Super scary but pretty fun. The game gets so intense that I get super paranoid at night. The character itself isn't horrifying, it's just the point of the game.
Chloe T.
Westerville, OH
So I remember when slenderman became popular. Everyone was terrified of him, except me. I knew about him before he was popular so most times I just played along with everyone. When this game came out I thought "Sure why not" so I sat down with my cousin and played the game. It was pretty scary till the music stated playing. When the music starts playing that's how you know slenderman is around. But the next time a friend wants a good scare and they go "Slender-who" sit them in a dark room with this game a be ready to laugh.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
I remember my friend sent me a invite to play this game online with him and his friend while we were all video chatting I didn't know what it was, so It was my turn to play while they are watched my facial expressions, My heartbeat began to rise and my hands starting getting sweaty. I got about 5 pages I think and then there he was.... I screamed..Loud! haha. They all thought it was the funniest thing ever haha.
Janice P.
Simi Valley, CA
Don't look behind you. Wear headphones and play in the dark. Play with friends, it's a fun time! (This game scares me and I hate it, but hey, adrenaline rush! )
Kayla  B.
Pocono Summit, PA
My little sister actually showed me this game. it was scary! i looked into some info behind the "story" and its quite frightening. I DO NOT recommend children watching this. CREEPY.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...