BY SLEEPY'S

Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Love sleepys, the very fist mateess I bought was feom them and it last me more than 6 years and I continue to buy from them. Excellent
Rachel E.
We just purchased our son a new mattress set last week at Sleepy's. Our associate was very nice and very helpful when it came to selecting the perfect mattress. We left after we bought a full size set then decided we wanted a queen for our son instead. We went back and the change of our order was seamless. The delivery was prompt and the delivery guys were very nice and professional. We would definitely buy from Sleepy's again!
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA
They are great and very helpful. They will walk you through every step of the way. They let me try every type of mattress, and gave me positives and negatives about each one. I was never pushed to purchase anything either. It is also nice that they deliver quickly and will remove your old mattress at the same time.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Mega Parent Expert
We got two mattresses from here. They were a bargain price for the quality. The sales team was helpful with answering questions.