BY SLEEPYPOD

POD1028: Features: -Pet carrier-Revolutionary carrier that redefines in-cabin pet travel-Patent pending folding system-Stow under airline seat during takeoff and landing-Secure to car seat and telescoping handle on carry-on luggage-Fits pets up to 17.5 lbs-Opens from the top and ends-Large zipper pockets on both sides-Luggage grade nylon outside and ultra plush polyester inside. Includes: -Includes padded shoulder strap, machine washable ultra plush bedding and an instruction card. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 10.5" L x 22" W x 10.5" H. see more...

Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
A few months ago, I moved from the American Midwest to Eastern Europe and took my nine-year-old indoor cat with me. The preparation was nerve-wracking and I tried different carriers. This one was perfect and is definitely worth the money. It's flexible enough where I could take it in me in the middle of the flight or slide it back under the seat when landing; however, it's also sturdy enough to carry a bigger pet. Its best feature, of course, is its adjustable size. This bag allowed my pet plenty of room while adhering to all international regulations. I couldn't find another bag that did that.

Also, if your pet is like mine and occasionally tries to get out by kicking and scratching, this is the bag you need. It's very solid, and the black one attracts no attention. It's dark, too, which allows your pet to feel protected. If you want peace of mind and a comfortable pet, I recommend it. Before getting this carrier, I red some reviews saying that it smelled like chemicals. It did, but after I aired it for a while and washed the removable plush cover, my pet had no issues.
Samantha L.
Antioch, TN
I love the color!!! I just wish it wasn't so big!!!!!!!! But other than that I love this perfect color space and design! I like to have my dog around so yeah! And you can find them cheap online !!!!!!
Abigail M.
This carrier makes my cat really comfortable. She doesnt mind going in it and i am able to see her. The only thing is it is really hard to carry.
Monica P.