Sleepy Wrap Sleepy Wrap - Brown uploaded by Brittany D.Sleepy Wrap Sleepy Wrap - Brown uploaded by Brittany D.

BY NONE

Sleepy Wrap was born out of the dream of the ideal baby carrier void of buckles rings hard parts pinching straps or stretched out fabric Simplicity and comfort were key see more...

• I couldn't wrap this for the life of me, was there a secr...3 Answers
  • Where can you buy these from?5 Answers
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
I was given a used pink Sleepy Wrap before my daughter was born and I love it. I am a baby wearer because my daughter cries when she is put down. The sleepy wrap gives me two hands while I am still holding her.
Matea F.
This was a lifesaver my daughter's first 2 months of life. Without it i probably would have gone crazy. She was so colicy and needed arms 24/7. With this i was able to get stuff done.
Emilie T.
Meridian, MS
Wear ALL THE BABIES. we love baby wearing and wrapping is essential in the first several weeks before they can fit in a typical latch carrier.
Abril C.
Mesa, AZ
La verdad esta bien pero es demasiada tela que te enredas esta un poco confuso en usarlo deberian de hacer lo sin tanta tela
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
I used this all the time it made it so much easier to work around the house while spending time with my little one.
Juawana A.
This is the go to wrap especially me having to baby's theres a few ways to keep your baby close an snug
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
I love this! It is kind of intimidating at first since it is something you have to wrap around yourself, but as soon as you get the hang of it after a time or two it is extremely simple! My baby loves being upright and looking at everything when we are out and it allows me to have my hands free and my arms don't get tired.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can you buy these from?
Chenise M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I couldn't wrap this for the life of me, was there a secret I didn't know about?