BY SLEEPRIGHT

New. Drug free. Soft & flexible for comfort. Reusable. 15 days of relief. Latex & BPA free. Gently opens nose to increase airflow: Reduces snoring. Relieves nasal congestion. No skin-pulling adhesive Slim design works with your nasal/sinus natural protective air filtering system . How it works. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
China B.
Griffin, GA
My boyfriend has a hard time breathing at night so I got these in a PinchMe box and then bought more at the store because he loves them. He said they open up his nose better and I never hear him snore anymore. Also he used to be a very bad restless sleeper, however with these that changed! He sleeps soundly and so still at night. 10/10 do reccomend.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
These are perfect for the snoring spouse in my case . This was extremely helpful in helping both of us sleep and made him a lot more comfortable I 100% recommend this to anybody on the market for something like this very effective and affordable
Cindy R.
Appleton, WI
I love these! I have allergies that only bother me at night. These allow me to sleep through the night and not keep waking up to blow my nose. I'd definitely recommend!
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
These work to help with another a better flow of breathing I would buy these for myself or for someone else
Amany I.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these for whenever I'm sick and can't breathe at night. They open your nostrils and help you breathe much better. You have to get used to the feeling of them but they don't hurt or anything. Since they are not that expensive you might just give them a try.
maria h.
Coal Township, PA
This, I hate to admit, is one of my favorite products. Who knew putting, basically, a firm band aid on your nose would help you breath so much better, and from what I'm told, stop snoring. Of course, I do not snore!!!
20 E.
Dublin, CA
I got this for my boyfriend who keeps me up at night with his snoring. And I have to say it works very well. Or at least from my side. I have slept better since he has started using this product!
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
ÓTIMO PRODRUTO PARA QUEM DIFICULDADE PARA REPIRAR OU QUE RONCA MUITO DURANTE A NOITE .
Janet R.
Do they fall out at all? I know some other aids dont stick to well
Megan D.
clarksville
My husband snores, really bad. Every night we curl up together and when he starts snoring I have to wake him up and make him change positions. I hardly ever get enough sleep at night because of it. I've been told to try these, does it completely stop the snoring or just lighten it? How much is this? Do they stay on pretty good?
How it work? I wanna try it. How i can get it? What is the price?
Shama L.
Atlanta, GA
I have used a product like this before, however did not really stick well to the nose. Do these strips have adhesive that sticks to the nose?
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
Em que momento eu não poderia usar este produto?