BY SLEEPRIGHT

The sleepright adjustable night guard prevents teeth from grinding, clenching and gnashing while sleeping. 4 notches let you adjust the bite pads forward or backward for a custom fit. This low-profile mouth guard also swivels to match your bite angles. A flexible, heat-sensitive band conveniently fits between your lower lip, teeth and gums. It uses your body's temperature to quickly conform for a perfect fit. This dental night guard stays in place by using the natural tissue retention between your lips and tongue. It's ideal for people with small mouths and sensitive gums. Includes a travel case for added convenience. For adult... see more...

• My dentist recently recommended I get a night guard (or day guard) ...1 Answers
  • I clench my teeth at night. Is this night guard comfortable? 2 Answers
Angela N.
Angela N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally did not care for these. However I give credit to the ease of use and the mint taste but I couldn't get the peace of mind that it wasn't a choke hazard. I suffer from grinding my teeth that has caused some of my migraines so I had to get a fitted mouth piece. This one just isn't safe fitting in my opinion.
CALVIN A.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use these to prevent my teeth from grinding at night when I sleep and I've noticed that my jaw doesn't feel as stiff anymore so that works for me! it's not uncomfortable and stays in!
Keely R.
Keely R.
Oak Ridge, TN
I have bruxism extremely bad and I have went through multiple brands of mouth guards. Most of them fall out during my sleep, hurt my gums, or are extremely uncomfortable all around. This one is the ONLY one that has been able to keep up and protect my teeth the way I need. They also have a warranty on them and the company will allow you to exchange for a new one 2 times a year if/when you chew through one.
Karla V.
Karla V.
1050
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
I clench my teeth at night. Is this night guard comfortable?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Washington, DC
My dentist recently recommended I get a night guard (or day guard) as I have some slight wear on the bottoms of my top teeth due to mild grinding. The custom night guards from the dentist will run my $300-400. Since my condition is very mild, I am wondering if people have found these help, saw benefits, are a good purchase, etc... Thanks!