BY SLEEP PRETTY IN PINK

• My husband snores like crazy. Has anyone used these and got great r...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy these? 2 Answers
Kara N.
Kara N.
Brooklyn, NY
Very comfortable to wear during sleep or whenever to block out moderate amount of noise (people having a conversation in the next room, ambient noises, etc.) but not especially effective for louder situations. And they always come out during sleep, it doesn't wake me up or bother me, I just have to hunt for them the next morning since they never stay put. Overall, I would recommend. Definitely something everyone should have at their disposal.
Alicja C.
Alicja C.
These ear plugs are super comfortable & look cute too! They even come with a handy container for storage so they don't get lost in your handbag/luggage/etc.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I got these to stay at the cabin with my snoring dad. They blocked out the noise of him cutting down logs!
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that they are pink and smaller so they fit nicely into my ears. They fall out during my sleep (and I know how to properly place them in my ears, I go through hearing tests yearly for work and they show me how to properly adjust my ear and the plug so it fits tight). I don't like searching all over but again the pink colour pays off because it stands out in my white bedding and on the white carpet. They work well for moderate sound but my boyfriend snores very loud and they only slightly muffle his snores :(
S.Y. B.
S.Y. B.
My husband snores like crazy. Has anyone used these and got great results?
Tiffany L.