BY SLEEP PRETTY IN PINK

Women s Ear Filters for the Perfect Night Sleep 14 Pairs Reduces Noise by 32 Decibels Super Soft & Always Comfortable Physician Recommended Noise Reduction Rating: 32 Decibels   The range of noise reduction ratings is for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 Testing according to ANSI Specs S3.19-1974:  The level of noise entering a person-s ear, when hearing protector is worn as direct, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.  Example:   1. The environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 92 decibels dB .  2. The NRR is 32 decibels .  3.  The level of the noise entering the ear is approximately 60 dB ; see more...

Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
These are awesome they work good for loud shows, trucks, sleeping. and i love that they make them in pink :) my fav :) and they also don't hurt your ears they are comfy :)
Connie S.
San Diego, CA
I am a light sleeper and these little babies help quite a lot! They are comfy and great for a soothing night of sleep.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
These are great for our noise reduction and plus the color is cute they're very comfortable and cost-effective.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
I have a bunch of this handy when my husband has his friends over and I need to be up the next day early.
Jennyfer R.
This are very helpful with noise reduction I am a light sleeper so they help me get the sleep I need!