Sleep Optimizer

by Jarrow Formulas

Jarrow Sleep Optimizer combines herbs and amino acids that work together to facilitate falling asleep and maintaining a regular sleep cycle. Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), lemon balm and L-Tryptophan promote relaxation. The combination of valerian and hops flower has been studied for its effect on reducing latency (the delay before entry into sleep). Melatonin is a hormone, secreted by the pineal gland that controls the biological clock and signals the entry into sleep. Our biological clock can be disturbed by stress, crossing time zones and changing work shifts. Gluten and wheat free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sleep Optimizer!
Elise H.
Newport Beach, CA
Really like this product. Smells horrible but works well. Sometimes I will only take half a dose. Sleep well and don’t feel groggy in the morning.
Carey W.
Knoxville
Purchased at: Amazon
I was taking regular melatonin before I tried this product. Once I started taking this, I felt relaxed and encouraged to lie down. It's an amazing, essential supplement that I now take EVERY night, and have been off all prescription meds for more than a year. The only time it doesn't work is when I haven't slept for more than my usual awake time.i have lupus, and fibromyalgia, so there are times when I've been too stressed and in pain, where Sleep Optimizer I might have to take two doses before I feel the affects but that's only an occasional occurrence. Give this a try, you'll be amazed by the affects.

Looking for your answer?