BY SLEEP NUMBER #9 in Home Stores

• I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a thi...1 Answers
  • How do I get I really want to know?1 Answers
  • Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?2 Answers
Sleep Number
  • "Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all." in 1 review
Jasmine B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
One things for certain, a Sleep Number bed is not cheap. It is very comfortable though. When I adjusted my sleep number from high (firmer) to low, I could feel myself start to sink into the mattress. The specialists at the store are very helpful and friendly.
Monica B.
I have been using my Sleep Number AirFit Pillow for almost 2 weeks now. I never realized how much a difference using the right pillow could help you sleep. I rarely wake up in the middle of the night anymore and when I do get up in the morning I don't have as many headaches as I used to. This pillow is a little expensive but well worth the money. I would recommend trying one they are great!! Thank you Sleep Number you really made a difference in my life. Sleep Number
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sleep Number beds are super comfy! I used to like temperpedic, but the adjustment sold me, I watched the pressure release in my back right on the screen!
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
Got my sleep number delivered and installed yesterday! We have been debating getting a sleep number for years. Finally last week we went shopping for a new mattress and almost bought a temperpedic. We realized if we're going to spend this much money on a bed lets get the one we really want. We got the P5 mattress, two sets of sheets, two pillows and a mattress pad for less than the temperpedic. The sales people were not pushy, they were polite and patient. When the bed was delivered the men were also very professional and Polite. They were not just delivery guys but actually knew about the product. So far this has been a positive experience. Btw my sleep number is 40
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Decorator Expert Level 3
I received a free sleep number pillow (valued at 89.00) for an honest review and I must say, it really is the best pillow ever. I have never spent that much money on a pillow before but I would now! It's not just the memory foam imside that makes this pillow unique, it's the way the fibers and cloth is designed on the outside as well. A very good, quality made pillow that will last for years! I highly recommend! Sleep Number
Chocolate M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really love this sleep number pillow it has memory foam, its soft and premium down feathers with a breathable lyocell cover. This pillow is the best.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
I had such a wonderful experience in the sleepnumber store in Sherman Texas! The man who helped me was Shane. He was super nice and very helpful. The store itself was very cool! He offered to get me my sleep number and let tell you what... if you haven't done that yet OMG you should! It's amazing! I also received a comfortfit classic pillow and I can't believe how this thing has changed my life. Totally worth every penny! !!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I cannot stress enough how much this ComfortFit classic pillow from sleep number has changed my life. It is made of a blend of memory foam pieces and premium down fibers. I swear it's like laying in heaven. It recovers back to it's original shape night after night. Plus it's ypoalergenic if your allergen sensitive.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I received a sleep number pillow for a testing and oh my was I ever so surprised with the comfort of this amazing pillow . It's so soft and it just feels so good under my head
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
I visited a SleepNumber store to try out their beds and pillows. The specialist that helped us find out sleep numbers was very professional and helpful. I hope to be able to purchase a SleepNumber bed in the future!
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
My back is always hurting, and I know for a fact it is the way I sleep. Sleep number just seems so expensive. Is it worth saving up for and purchasing? Or are you just paying too much because it is a brand name? Is there anything out there that is just as good, but cheaper?
Ava C.
Springville, UT
What is a good sleep number pillow with good neck support?
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a third of our lives sleeping it therefore affects us more than we think. From time to time my back starts hurting and same goes for my husband. We sleep on a bellagio brand mattress that we purchased in 2015 so it's new. I love the bed, but I sometimes wonder are there Better beds that truly stand out above the rest?
I've needed a new mattress for a long time and I've been debating between the sleep number and just a regular memory foam mattress. I have a queen do you think the sleep number is better than just a memory foam one? Is it really worth the money?