BY SLEEP NUMBER #9 in Home Stores

• I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a thi...1 Answers
  • How do I get I really want to know?1 Answers
  • Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?2 Answers
Sleep Number
  • "Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all." in 1 review
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
I had such a wonderful experience in the sleepnumber store in Sherman Texas! The man who helped me was Shane. He was super nice and very helpful. The store itself was very cool! He offered to get me my sleep number and let tell you what... if you haven't done that yet OMG you should! It's amazing! I also received a comfortfit classic pillow and I can't believe how this thing has changed my life. Totally worth every penny! !!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sleep Number beds are super comfy! I used to like temperpedic, but the adjustment sold me, I watched the pressure release in my back right on the screen!
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
I have a pillow from sleep number and it is the most awesome pillow ever!! So soft and comfy!!!!' A little pricy but i really would love more of them!!!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Sleeping on one of these was the best sleep I've ever had. I had to go into the hospital overnight for a sleep study and the monitoring rooms had these. Even with electrodes and wires and monitors all hooked up I slept so much better than I ever have and felt immensely better in the morning. I didn't even bother fiddling with the firmness settings. They're crazy expensive so I'm saving up for my own.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love to sleep. Truly! And this pillow from Sleep Number is fabulous. It is a big pillow, oversized. And also very heavy! But to sleep on it is heaven! Well worth the price. (89.99) I will never use another pillow. Easy to clean pillow case. Machine washable.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Checkout the sleep IQ sleep number bed and pillow system. We Loved it so much We bought it. It came with massage, recliner, and the sleep number feature. It also has light under the bed. It's expensive but suppose to last 25 years so fingers cross.
Jaclyn P.
My husband and I have had a sleep number for about 2.5 years. We got one mainly because he prefers to sleep on a concrete slab and I like a softer bed. We ended up getting a mid-line king size and both of us love it. When we are away and sleep in hotels, we crave our bed at home. Its fully adjustable so it caters to whatever you need at any time. It does not leak air or feel like an air mattress. This thing is a life saver.
Martina O.
Sleep plays an integral role in our daily lives, affective how well you think, react, remember, learn, get along with others, cope with stress and more. Good sleep leads to more happiness, and helps you manage many areas of your life, including weight and heart health. I love the sleepnumber brand and what they are doing for sleep so many people aren't getting enough sleep and to think it could be from sleeping on the wrong bed,I enjoyed the store and seeing all of the different versions of the sleepnumber bed and the salesmen were so very helpful I purchased a King size bed and 2 comfort sleep pillows.
Jasmine B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
One things for certain, a Sleep Number bed is not cheap. It is very comfortable though. When I adjusted my sleep number from high (firmer) to low, I could feel myself start to sink into the mattress. The specialists at the store are very helpful and friendly.
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Will never buy a sleep number ( high priced air mattress bed) again. Terrible for your back! We paid way to much for our sleep number bed and hated it. Our Chiro Dr and our spine doctors told us to get a Temperpedic mattress and we finally did. Absolutely love ūüíĆwe love our Temperpedic mattress, As a nurse for 30 plus years my back is much better not sleeping on a sleep number bed.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
My back is always hurting, and I know for a fact it is the way I sleep. Sleep number just seems so expensive. Is it worth saving up for and purchasing? Or are you just paying too much because it is a brand name? Is there anything out there that is just as good, but cheaper?
Ava C.
Springville, UT
What is a good sleep number pillow with good neck support?
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a third of our lives sleeping it therefore affects us more than we think. From time to time my back starts hurting and same goes for my husband. We sleep on a bellagio brand mattress that we purchased in 2015 so it's new. I love the bed, but I sometimes wonder are there Better beds that truly stand out above the rest?
I've needed a new mattress for a long time and I've been debating between the sleep number and just a regular memory foam mattress. I have a queen do you think the sleep number is better than just a memory foam one? Is it really worth the money?