BY SLEEP NUMBER #9 in Home Stores

• I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a third of ou...1 Answers
  • How do I get I really want to know?1 Answers
  • Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?2 Answers
Sleep Number
  • "Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Decorator Expert Level 3
I received a free sleep number pillow (valued at 89.00) for an honest review and I must say, it really is the best pillow ever. I have never spent that much money on a pillow before but I would now! It's not just the memory foam imside that makes this pillow unique, it's the way the fibers and cloth is designed on the outside as well. A very good, quality made pillow that will last for years! I highly recommend! Sleep Number
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I cannot stress enough how much this ComfortFit classic pillow from sleep number has changed my life. It is made of a blend of memory foam pieces and premium down fibers. I swear it's like laying in heaven. It recovers back to it's original shape night after night. Plus it's ypoalergenic if your allergen sensitive.
Amanda H.
Pasadena, TX
I love our Sleep Number mattress, how ever the credit company they use is terrible. Their practices are out dated and frustrating. I would never again get a company card that uses Sunchony to service it.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
Got my sleep number delivered and installed yesterday! We have been debating getting a sleep number for years. Finally last week we went shopping for a new mattress and almost bought a temperpedic. We realized if we're going to spend this much money on a bed lets get the one we really want. We got the P5 mattress, two sets of sheets, two pillows and a mattress pad for less than the temperpedic. The sales people were not pushy, they were polite and patient. When the bed was delivered the men were also very professional and Polite. They were not just delivery guys but actually knew about the product. So far this has been a positive experience. Btw my sleep number is 40
Martina O.
Sleep plays an integral role in our daily lives, affective how well you think, react, remember, learn, get along with others, cope with stress and more. Good sleep leads to more happiness, and helps you manage many areas of your life, including weight and heart health. I love the sleepnumber brand and what they are doing for sleep so many people aren't getting enough sleep and to think it could be from sleeping on the wrong bed,I enjoyed the store and seeing all of the different versions of the sleepnumber bed and the salesmen were so very helpful I purchased a King size bed and 2 comfort sleep pillows.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
I had such a wonderful experience in the sleepnumber store in Sherman Texas! The man who helped me was Shane. He was super nice and very helpful. The store itself was very cool! He offered to get me my sleep number and let tell you what... if you haven't done that yet OMG you should! It's amazing! I also received a comfortfit classic pillow and I can't believe how this thing has changed my life. Totally worth every penny! !!
Jaclyn P.
My husband and I have had a sleep number for about 2.5 years. We got one mainly because he prefers to sleep on a concrete slab and I like a softer bed. We ended up getting a mid-line king size and both of us love it. When we are away and sleep in hotels, we crave our bed at home. Its fully adjustable so it caters to whatever you need at any time. It does not leak air or feel like an air mattress. This thing is a life saver.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Sleeping on one of these was the best sleep I've ever had. I had to go into the hospital overnight for a sleep study and the monitoring rooms had these. Even with electrodes and wires and monitors all hooked up I slept so much better than I ever have and felt immensely better in the morning. I didn't even bother fiddling with the firmness settings. They're crazy expensive so I'm saving up for my own.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
We heard really good things about Sleep Number and our mattress was about 10 years old. So, it was time to make a change and we decided to give Sleep Number a shot. We love the overall quality. The sales professionals were very informative, took their time, made sure we had all of our questions answered, and everything they said that was gonna happen came through. It was delivered faster than what we had anticipated and the delivery team was fantastic. We're overall very pleased with it.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Checkout the sleep IQ sleep number bed and pillow system. We Loved it so much We bought it. It came with massage, recliner, and the sleep number feature. It also has light under the bed. It's expensive but suppose to last 25 years so fingers cross.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
My back is always hurting, and I know for a fact it is the way I sleep. Sleep number just seems so expensive. Is it worth saving up for and purchasing? Or are you just paying too much because it is a brand name? Is there anything out there that is just as good, but cheaper?
Ava C.
Springville, UT
What is a good sleep number pillow with good neck support?
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a third of our lives sleeping it therefore affects us more than we think. From time to time my back starts hurting and same goes for my husband. We sleep on a bellagio brand mattress that we purchased in 2015 so it's new. I love the bed, but I sometimes wonder are there Better beds that truly stand out above the rest?
I've needed a new mattress for a long time and I've been debating between the sleep number and just a regular memory foam mattress. I have a queen do you think the sleep number is better than just a memory foam one? Is it really worth the money?