BY SLEEP NUMBER #9 in Home Stores

• I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a thi...1 Answers
  • How do I get I really want to know?1 Answers
  • Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?2 Answers
Sleep Number
  • "Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all." in 1 review
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the concept of this mattress. I think every married couple should have this bed.
Shakira M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Finally last week we went shopping for a new mattress and almost bought a
temperpedic. We realized if we're going to spend this much money on a
bed lets get the one we really want. We got the P5 mattress, two sets of
sheets, two pillows and a mattress pad for less than the temperpedic.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
These beds start out great...but after 2-3 years things don't work so well. Our display on the controllers went, and shortly thereafter it seemed like we had to adjust the bed multiple times throughout the night.
Allison W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This has every thing that you can possibly think of for your home . Prices can range from affordable to expensive but it is worth it .
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
My back is always hurting, and I know for a fact it is the way I sleep. Sleep number just seems so expensive. Is it worth saving up for and purchasing? Or are you just paying too much because it is a brand name? Is there anything out there that is just as good, but cheaper?
Ava C.
Springville, UT
What is a good sleep number pillow with good neck support?
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a third of our lives sleeping it therefore affects us more than we think. From time to time my back starts hurting and same goes for my husband. We sleep on a bellagio brand mattress that we purchased in 2015 so it's new. I love the bed, but I sometimes wonder are there Better beds that truly stand out above the rest?
I've needed a new mattress for a long time and I've been debating between the sleep number and just a regular memory foam mattress. I have a queen do you think the sleep number is better than just a memory foam one? Is it really worth the money?