BY SLEEP NUMBER #9 in Home Stores

• I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a thi...1 Answers
  • How do I get I really want to know?1 Answers
  • Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?2 Answers
Sleep Number
  • "Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all." in 1 review
Heaven P.
springfield, IL
I cannot sleep without my sleep number pillow! I have had it for years and take it with me wherever I stay! I sleep through the whole night. I love it! I will be a life long customer!
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love my sleep number! I had two back surgeries and this bed is the only bed I don't wake up in complete pain. Plus it works quite well because my husband hates the number I sleep on and can change his number! This is a perfect and comfortable bed.
Ashlynn A.
While I unfortunately do not have a Sleep-Number bed of my own, I've had the pleasure of trying one out and even spending a night in one! They're extremely comfortable and I'm even saving up to buy my own one day. Definitely worth the money.
Serenity M.
I went to a sleep number store for testing and review and received a free sleep number pillow. I just love the pillow it feels like a nice cool cloud hugging my head. My husband however did not care for it so just give it a try the stores are very friendly and let you try everything. At least I don't have to share lol
Stacy S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I had the opportunity to review this brand during a smiley360 mission. I am. Huge fan of their beds and LOVE the pillow I received as part of the mission. The pillow is very comfortable and I wish all of the pillows in my bed were this brand.
Clenna A.
Spencer, IA
I would love a sleep number bed, I have so many back problems no other mattress seems to help. I have slept on one before, but they are so pricey I can't afford one.
Corinne H.
Wilmington, DE
Honestly, I hate this bed. I got one 3 years ago and as a side sleeper, I can not find a good number. We have added a pillow topper, even that did not help. My husband loves it though, but he sleeps on his back.
tammy o.
Hemlock, MI
I am a side sleeper and cannot find a number where I am comfortable. Also if you loose power in a storm guess what your sleep number bed does as well! I would not re purchase.
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
I have a pillow from sleep number and it is the most awesome pillow ever!! So soft and comfy!!!!' A little pricy but i really would love more of them!!!
Chocolate M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really love this sleep number pillow it has memory foam, its soft and premium down feathers with a breathable lyocell cover. This pillow is the best.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
My back is always hurting, and I know for a fact it is the way I sleep. Sleep number just seems so expensive. Is it worth saving up for and purchasing? Or are you just paying too much because it is a brand name? Is there anything out there that is just as good, but cheaper?
Ava C.
Springville, UT
What is a good sleep number pillow with good neck support?
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a third of our lives sleeping it therefore affects us more than we think. From time to time my back starts hurting and same goes for my husband. We sleep on a bellagio brand mattress that we purchased in 2015 so it's new. I love the bed, but I sometimes wonder are there Better beds that truly stand out above the rest?
I've needed a new mattress for a long time and I've been debating between the sleep number and just a regular memory foam mattress. I have a queen do you think the sleep number is better than just a memory foam one? Is it really worth the money?