BY SLEEP NUMBER #9 in Home Stores

• I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a third of ou...1 Answers
  • How do I get I really want to know?1 Answers
  • Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?2 Answers
Sleep Number
  • "Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all." in 1 review
Isabella C.
I got my first sleep number after Christmas, I received a few calls from the amazing gentleman Ian from Lexington KY (Go see him, he rocks) regarding if I liked the bed. You get 100 free nights I believe and if you don't like your bed you can return it. I got the lowest price basic model dual chamber full bed. I wish I would have just ordered the queen because my boyfriend is quite tall! I went with a mattress topper from bed bath and beyond and am now regretting it. Get the good one from sleep number and don't waste 150 on a crappy topper!!!
Camille R.
Ruskin, FL
My boyfriend and I went to one of the stores to check out the mattresses so I could write a review for a website and even though the sales person know we were not going to buy she was super nice, gave awesome customer service. We got to try the beds and it showed us our pressure points and what our numbers would be. I am definitely buying one in the future when I can afford it.
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Will never buy a sleep number ( high priced air mattress bed) again. Terrible for your back! We paid way to much for our sleep number bed and hated it. Our Chiro Dr and our spine doctors told us to get a Temperpedic mattress and we finally did. Absolutely love ūüíĆwe love our Temperpedic mattress, As a nurse for 30 plus years my back is much better not sleeping on a sleep number bed.
michelle c.
Wasilla, AK
Sleep Number needs to make me a spokesperson for their company! I have turned soooooo many friends towards them! They at least owe me a commission, right?? This bed has eased my back pain & helped me survive pregnancy. Any time I need a firmer or softer bed, I have it, right at my fingertips!!! I would venture to say its even saved our marriage, but I think it's enough to express the fantastic sleep you can experience with the touch of a button!!!
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
Surprisingly comfortable. For those searching for a more gentle firmness with greater overall comfort,
I highly recommend that you try Sleep Number. When shopping for premium brand bedding, Sleep Number should not be be overlooked!
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I believe that the sleep number bed is the mattress on the market! You can definitely achieve a good night's sleep on it. My muscles don't ache anymore and I don't awake in the middle of the night from tossing and turning. In morning I actually feel well rested. This mattress is by far the best mattress to invest in.
Amy S.
Bloomington , IL
Sleep number is awesome. I love how it can be customized for you and your partner. They even have some new technology that tracks how you sleep. Extremely comfortable but a bit pricey. It makes sense to splurge on something like this since you spend so much of your life in bed.
Kaci R.
Coldwater, OH
We debated a long time on whether to get a Sleep Number bed. My fiancé has a bad back and we both like the firmness of our matress differently. We decided to get a Sleep Number and love it! Neither of us feel stiff in the morning and it has been great for him.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Sleep Number beds are a great concept, however, technology where I sleep makes me nervous. I love being able to sleep how I like and my significant other can sleep how he likes. However, the fear of an accidental fire or malfunction scares the crap out of me.
Heaven P.
springfield, IL
I cannot sleep without my sleep number pillow! I have had it for years and take it with me wherever I stay! I sleep through the whole night. I love it! I will be a life long customer!
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
My back is always hurting, and I know for a fact it is the way I sleep. Sleep number just seems so expensive. Is it worth saving up for and purchasing? Or are you just paying too much because it is a brand name? Is there anything out there that is just as good, but cheaper?
Ava C.
Springville, UT
What is a good sleep number pillow with good neck support?
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a third of our lives sleeping it therefore affects us more than we think. From time to time my back starts hurting and same goes for my husband. We sleep on a bellagio brand mattress that we purchased in 2015 so it's new. I love the bed, but I sometimes wonder are there Better beds that truly stand out above the rest?
I've needed a new mattress for a long time and I've been debating between the sleep number and just a regular memory foam mattress. I have a queen do you think the sleep number is better than just a memory foam one? Is it really worth the money?