BY SLEEP NUMBER #9 in Home Stores

• I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a thi...1 Answers
  • How do I get I really want to know?1 Answers
  • Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?2 Answers
Sleep Number
  • "Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all." in 1 review
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Checkout the sleep IQ sleep number bed and pillow system. We Loved it so much We bought it. It came with massage, recliner, and the sleep number feature. It also has light under the bed. It's expensive but suppose to last 25 years so fingers cross.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love to sleep. Truly! And this pillow from Sleep Number is fabulous. It is a big pillow, oversized. And also very heavy! But to sleep on it is heaven! Well worth the price. (89.99) I will never use another pillow. Easy to clean pillow case. Machine washable.
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
I visited a SleepNumber store to try out their beds and pillows. The specialist that helped us find out sleep numbers was very professional and helpful. I hope to be able to purchase a SleepNumber bed in the future!
Shiela A.
Las Vegas, NV
Skeptic turned fan. Several months ago I was on a hunt for a new bed. Sadly, the bed I spent $1000 on a year prior was already losing its comfortability and was already feeling lumpy and causing lots of back pain with many sleepless nights. As a last resort, after comparing prices at all the other mattress stores, I walked into a sleep number store. A bit intimidated at first with all the advanced setups and beds. However, I was quickly greeted by a nice representative to take me through all the options and find out my sleep number. In short, it's been 9 months, no back pain with the adjustable firm/soft settings, less tossing and turning, and waking up feeling refreshed. A bit on the expensive side but these beds will last you several years longer than a standard or high end spring mattress.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sleep Number beds are super comfy! I used to like temperpedic, but the adjustment sold me, I watched the pressure release in my back right on the screen!
Angela N.
Decorator Expert Level 2
We have a sleep number bed, 3000$ that's just for the mattress, we made our own base. Someone was out camping with his wife and they couldn't agree on the firmness of the air mattress and that night "Sleep Number" was born. It's just a fancy overpriced air mattress. And the SleepIQ hahaha, ok! That was another 200-300$ wasted. I'm always in bed no matter if I'm in the other room or I'm 50 miles from home. We purchased the cheapest mattress they had available so maybe the ghetto version isn't as heavenly as the upper class ones. I don't know, I'm not impressed by it. It's nothing like the one we tried in store.
Monica B.
I have been using my Sleep Number AirFit Pillow for almost 2 weeks now. I never realized how much a difference using the right pillow could help you sleep. I rarely wake up in the middle of the night anymore and when I do get up in the morning I don't have as many headaches as I used to. This pillow is a little expensive but well worth the money. I would recommend trying one they are great!! Thank you Sleep Number you really made a difference in my life. Sleep Number
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I received a sleep number pillow for a testing and oh my was I ever so surprised with the comfort of this amazing pillow . It's so soft and it just feels so good under my head
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Recently my husband and I went to a sleep number store for testing purposes and we absolutely were impressed beyond belief at the technology available. They not only sell the most awesome unbelievable mattresses that offer comfort and warmth/ cool technology but cooling mattress pads, blankets, pillows, an air conditioned pad that can heat as well and can be divided so one side is warm and one is cold!!! Are you sleeping separately from your partner? You really don't have to. They can help you. The Cadillac of sleep for sure. If you haven't visited your local store go! Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all.
Jasmine B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
One things for certain, a Sleep Number bed is not cheap. It is very comfortable though. When I adjusted my sleep number from high (firmer) to low, I could feel myself start to sink into the mattress. The specialists at the store are very helpful and friendly.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
My back is always hurting, and I know for a fact it is the way I sleep. Sleep number just seems so expensive. Is it worth saving up for and purchasing? Or are you just paying too much because it is a brand name? Is there anything out there that is just as good, but cheaper?
Ava C.
Springville, UT
What is a good sleep number pillow with good neck support?
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a third of our lives sleeping it therefore affects us more than we think. From time to time my back starts hurting and same goes for my husband. We sleep on a bellagio brand mattress that we purchased in 2015 so it's new. I love the bed, but I sometimes wonder are there Better beds that truly stand out above the rest?
I've needed a new mattress for a long time and I've been debating between the sleep number and just a regular memory foam mattress. I have a queen do you think the sleep number is better than just a memory foam one? Is it really worth the money?