BY SLEEP NUMBER #9 in Home Stores

• I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a thi...1 Answers
  • How do I get I really want to know?1 Answers
  • Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?2 Answers
Sleep Number
  • "Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all." in 1 review
Shiela A.
Galloway, NJ
Skeptic turned fan. Several months ago I was on a hunt for a new bed. Sadly, the bed I spent $1000 on a year prior was already losing its comfortability and was already feeling lumpy and causing lots of back pain with many sleepless nights. As a last resort, after comparing prices at all the other mattress stores, I walked into a sleep number store. A bit intimidated at first with all the advanced setups and beds. However, I was quickly greeted by a nice representative to take me through all the options and find out my sleep number. In short, it's been 9 months, no back pain with the adjustable firm/soft settings, less tossing and turning, and waking up feeling refreshed. A bit on the expensive side but these beds will last you several years longer than a standard or high end spring mattress.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Sleep Number beds are super comfy! I used to like temperpedic, but the adjustment sold me, I watched the pressure release in my back right on the screen!
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
We have a sleep number bed, 3000$ that's just for the mattress, we made our own base. Someone was out camping with his wife and they couldn't agree on the firmness of the air mattress and that night "Sleep Number" was born. It's just a fancy overpriced air mattress. And the SleepIQ hahaha, ok! That was another 200-300$ wasted. I'm always in bed no matter if I'm in the other room or I'm 50 miles from home. We purchased the cheapest mattress they had available so maybe the ghetto version isn't as heavenly as the upper class ones. I don't know, I'm not impressed by it. It's nothing like the one we tried in store.
Monica B.
I have been using my Sleep Number AirFit Pillow for almost 2 weeks now. I never realized how much a difference using the right pillow could help you sleep. I rarely wake up in the middle of the night anymore and when I do get up in the morning I don't have as many headaches as I used to. This pillow is a little expensive but well worth the money. I would recommend trying one they are great!! Thank you Sleep Number you really made a difference in my life. Sleep Number
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Recently my husband and I went to a sleep number store for testing purposes and we absolutely were impressed beyond belief at the technology available. They not only sell the most awesome unbelievable mattresses that offer comfort and warmth/ cool technology but cooling mattress pads, blankets, pillows, an air conditioned pad that can heat as well and can be divided so one side is warm and one is cold!!! Are you sleeping separately from your partner? You really don't have to. They can help you. The Cadillac of sleep for sure. If you haven't visited your local store go! Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all.
Jasmine B.
One things for certain, a Sleep Number bed is not cheap. It is very comfortable though. When I adjusted my sleep number from high (firmer) to low, I could feel myself start to sink into the mattress. The specialists at the store are very helpful and friendly.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sleeping on one of these was the best sleep I've ever had. I had to go into the hospital overnight for a sleep study and the monitoring rooms had these. Even with electrodes and wires and monitors all hooked up I slept so much better than I ever have and felt immensely better in the morning. I didn't even bother fiddling with the firmness settings. They're crazy expensive so I'm saving up for my own.
Isabella C.
I got my first sleep number after Christmas, I received a few calls from the amazing gentleman Ian from Lexington KY (Go see him, he rocks) regarding if I liked the bed. You get 100 free nights I believe and if you don't like your bed you can return it. I got the lowest price basic model dual chamber full bed. I wish I would have just ordered the queen because my boyfriend is quite tall! I went with a mattress topper from bed bath and beyond and am now regretting it. Get the good one from sleep number and don't waste 150 on a crappy topper!!!
Camille R.
Ruskin, FL
My boyfriend and I went to one of the stores to check out the mattresses so I could write a review for a website and even though the sales person know we were not going to buy she was super nice, gave awesome customer service. We got to try the beds and it showed us our pressure points and what our numbers would be. I am definitely buying one in the future when I can afford it.
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Will never buy a sleep number ( high priced air mattress bed) again. Terrible for your back! We paid way to much for our sleep number bed and hated it. Our Chiro Dr and our spine doctors told us to get a Temperpedic mattress and we finally did. Absolutely love ūüíĆwe love our Temperpedic mattress, As a nurse for 30 plus years my back is much better not sleeping on a sleep number bed.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
My back is always hurting, and I know for a fact it is the way I sleep. Sleep number just seems so expensive. Is it worth saving up for and purchasing? Or are you just paying too much because it is a brand name? Is there anything out there that is just as good, but cheaper?
Ava C.
Springville, UT
What is a good sleep number pillow with good neck support?
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a third of our lives sleeping it therefore affects us more than we think. From time to time my back starts hurting and same goes for my husband. We sleep on a bellagio brand mattress that we purchased in 2015 so it's new. I love the bed, but I sometimes wonder are there Better beds that truly stand out above the rest?
I've needed a new mattress for a long time and I've been debating between the sleep number and just a regular memory foam mattress. I have a queen do you think the sleep number is better than just a memory foam one? Is it really worth the money?