Does anyone have a favorite mattress? I seem to wake with a sore back and/or neck every day and just don’t think our mattress is helping the issue.

5 answers

The neck pain is coming from your pillow. But Sleep Number p6 and i8 are my favorites.
il y a un an
Sleep Number for sure. Could be a little pricey but I had the same issues and I feel so much better !
il y a 2 ans
My husband has a bad back, so we purchased a Sleep Number (replaced Temperpedic) and he still doesn’t like this 6k bed! We have a king 360 iLE. He calls it our expensive air mattress and “wishes we had a spring mattress” instead. I, however, sleep like a baby on any setting 30-45. He actually gets mad on how high my sleep score gets. I would also recommend the adjustable frame, because why not at that point! And don’t forget the bed cover, since you will not get a full warrantee without one (have to purchase prior to bed arriving at the casa). The curved head and knee pillows have been pushed aside. Don’t waste your time on other accessories. Sleep Number
il y a 2 ans
We love our sleep number 360. I was having back problems as well but now my husband and I can pick how soft or firm the mattress is depending on how we feel.
il y a 3 ans
Hey there ! Sleep Number is hands down the best bed I have ever owned . I decided to purchase after being in a car wreck and having severe back/neck pain . The sales associates are very knowledgeable and in my experience helped answer any questions I had in order to help choose the bed that was best for my needs . I highly recommend! Even though the sleep number cost a little more , it’s an investment you won’t regret . I have the i8 with adjustable base ( recommended) and my sleep number is 45 . A few things to know as well is that you will need a WiFi signal but if your power does happen to go out and your number is set, it will memorize your sleep number the bed will not go flat .. I also recommend purchasing one of their pillows and a sheet set from them as well .. you won’t be disappointed . Good Luck !! I wish I would have purchased mine sooner .