which Sleep Number bed would you recommend?
Does anyone else have a sleep number bed and know where you can get the fitted sheets for a more reasonable price?
Does anyone have a favorite mattress? I seem to wake with a sore back and/or neck every day and just don’t think our mattress is helping the issue.
Start your review of Sleep Number!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all.in reviews
Lora M.
Lilburn, GA
Sleep Number uploaded by Lora M.
I love my Sleep Number bed! We have a king sized 360 p5 smart bed. Each side can be set at a different number by remote or through the SleepIQ app. The app also tracks your sleep session, heart rate, breath rate, how many times you leave the bed etc. I was hesitant to buy one at first, because it just seemed like an overpriced mechanical air mattress- which it is, but I never though I’d love it so much. Do not cheap out and get a basic one (the Classic series)... spend the extra $800 or whatever and get at least the Performance series. My only gripe is that the Total Protection Mattress Pad we purchased to protect the mattress was supposed to be waterproof, and was not. At least not waterproof enough for the accidental bedwetting from our cuddly co-sleepers. It also shrunk a bit in the dryer- not worth the $220 IMO.
Nikki C.
Tacoma, WA
We purchased a king sized C2. Absolutely love it. My husband likes a softer mattress and I like firmer so we can both be happy now.
CHRISTINA H.
Hamilton, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sleep Number uploaded by CHRISTINA H.
Sleep number has okay pillows. I spent $100 on a body pillow that said it wouldn't change shape because I buy the cheap ones and they're flat within a month. It changed shape within a week. I also paid $150 on a pillow that felt firm in the store, but when I received it at home, it wasn't form at all. Of course you can't return it, they don't allow returns, just store credit. I won't be buying anything from them aain.
Brandi P.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I received a pillow from them for my honest opinion, I’m loving it! You can even adjust the pillow, if you want it bigger for when you can’t breathe or have a cold. It’s really comfortable. I’d definitely recommend this pillow, if you can afford one. That’s the only downside is it’s pricey.
JulieAnn S.
Levittown, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I thought this was going to be a great mattress, but I was disappointed. It is nice that we can each decide how soft/hard we want our side of the bed, but that's as far as the good part of this mattress gets. It has sagging parts, and it doesn't stay in place. Our mattress shifts to my husband's side, and we are constantly trying to move it back. I do not recommend this mattress, and I will not repurchase one of these mattresses.
Marija K.
Durango, CO
I have Sleep number bed and it is the most amazing bed I had ever used. I can adjust the firmness and position. It also has different types of massages which is amazing. It is pricey but well worth it. Good night sleep is important.
Billie Joe P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sleep Number uploaded by Billie Joe P.
I love my bed, we also have a cooling gel pad we bought from sleep number, so my body stays in a comfortable temp when sleeping. I have the queen and I love how I can change each side to the firmness I want. So far the best bed I’ve had.
Heather N.
Dillsburg, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I’ve had mixed experiences with Sleep Number. First the positive: the bed I have is amazing. I have a spinal injury and having the adjustable base and being able to change the firmness as needed has been so so helpful. I also had a part of the machinery under the bed break and under the warranty it was fixed really quickly. As for the negatives… the first is price. Calling this bed expensive is an understatement. It is a queen size and has a 6 inch foam topper. When I got it, it cost over $6,000. I’ve also had some really bad experiences with their customer services. In fact, every experience with customer service from the moment after it was purchased (while waiting forever for it to be shipped) to any issues with the bed mechanics was a fight with them. (Once I would get it approved, then repairs happened quickly).
Taylor S.
Rochester, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
They are definitely pricey but the amount of things you can do with it is worth it. We only have a queen adjustable but you can adjust it to either hard or soft depending on your preference. But you can get a heating and cooling bed and one that tilts. Again, depending on how much you love sleep it’s worth it so I’d look into it. Very well worth it.
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Sleep Number uploaded by Sabrina S.
I'm rating Sleep Number based on the Sleep Number Classic Pillow and my overall experience. This pillow is recommended for anyone who experiences neck pain or anyone that needs a quality pillow. I didn't realize how important a pillow was for not only quality sleep but alleviating neck pain. After using this pillow for over a month, I am beyond pleased with not only it's quality but how it improved my neck pain almost immediately. I started with one pillow and went out and picked up a second one. It retails at 90 bucks and is truly worth every penny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole C.
Centreville, AL
il y a un an
which Sleep Number bed would you recommend?
Sarah M. il y a 10 mois
We love ours!! We bought a older model from their website, it’s their classic version. Helped us save money-they have a place on their website that has reduced/older models. My husband needs a softer bed and I need firmer, this is the only mattress that works for us!!
Ashley B.
Pittsburgh, PA
il y a 4 ans
I got my FREE Sleep Number Pillow worth $89.99 because I completed my Mission from Smiley360!! Did anyone else do this mission and receive their FREE pillow?? Thanks Smiley360 and Sleep Number!
rori W. il y a 3 ans
Yes! I love Smiley 360! i love how we REALLY get to test things out for them! so much fun!
Andrea F.
il y a 5 ans
Paula B. il y a 3 ans
We love our sleep number. My husband and i have different preferences on soft or firm! But most importantly, no dust mites because it is air therefore much cleaner!