BY SLEEP NUMBER #9 in Home Stores

• I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a thi...1 Answers
  • How do I get I really want to know?1 Answers
  • Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?2 Answers
Sleep Number
  • "Mattresses aren't cheap and I would recommend this brand over and above all." in 1 review
member-eeb07

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

to make a long story short. we wanted a Cal. King four poster bed frame and a sleep number mattress to go into the bed. We ordered the mattress in Dec 2017 and it was delivered and set up on the 22nd (the setup took less than 10min). we did not have the bed frame yet, we didn't find one we liked for a month or two and then it took a while to get it. We final had our new Cal. King four post bed delivered on April 8th 2018. We set the bed up and it looked great, we then tried to put the mattress on the bed, well it didn't fit. it was to wide and it was too short for the bed frame. We naturally thought it was the bed frame, well it wasn't, in December when we went to the Tysons Corner sleep number store in Virginia, requested if a Cal. King P6 mattress was an option, we were told yes so we paid for it then and there. The sales people were a little perplexed at the Cal. King requested but assured us that we could get it, it might just take a little longer. So instead of ordering a Cal. King they ordered just a King, and it is not obvious by all the order codes on the paperwork what we ordered so we didn't catch it. when the mattress was delivered and set up, there is no tag that says what size mattress you have, so we didn't catch it there either. we did catch it when we tried to put a King mattress on a Cal.King bed frame but customer service says its past the first 100 days so they will not fix the problem. We recommend anyone doing business with sleep number check what you order and have the sales person write specifically what you order in plain english on the order form, because they will sell you something in stock vs. what you want if they think you wont notice or don't know any better. One last though, My wife had issues with sales and customer service, she felt like they were treating her like she was dumb and didn't know anything, I also witness this when I talked to them. it might be isolated, but worth mentioning.  our sleep number customer number is 1013881647
Herlinda S.
Madison
I received my sleep number bed about 3 months ago and I love it so far! Being able to adjust to your body is amazing! Gone through surgeries and having several medical conditions it has done wonders. I do love it but it does have a hefty price tag which they have a warranty to back it up. I recommend getting one but I suggest really researching the different beds and thinking about it. There is a pump but barely makes any noise only when you press on the buttons to make it go up and down, Im not bothered by it. Besides the staff are very knowledgeable and helped me along the way. They even take away your old bed and set the new bed up for you!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Decorator Expert Level 3
I received a free sleep number pillow (valued at 89.00) for an honest review and I must say, it really is the best pillow ever. I have never spent that much money on a pillow before but I would now! It's not just the memory foam imside that makes this pillow unique, it's the way the fibers and cloth is designed on the outside as well. A very good, quality made pillow that will last for years! I highly recommend! Sleep Number
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I cannot stress enough how much this ComfortFit classic pillow from sleep number has changed my life. It is made of a blend of memory foam pieces and premium down fibers. I swear it's like laying in heaven. It recovers back to it's original shape night after night. Plus it's ypoalergenic if your allergen sensitive.
Amanda H.
Pasadena, TX
I love our Sleep Number mattress, how ever the credit company they use is terrible. Their practices are out dated and frustrating. I would never again get a company card that uses Sunchony to service it.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
Got my sleep number delivered and installed yesterday! We have been debating getting a sleep number for years. Finally last week we went shopping for a new mattress and almost bought a temperpedic. We realized if we're going to spend this much money on a bed lets get the one we really want. We got the P5 mattress, two sets of sheets, two pillows and a mattress pad for less than the temperpedic. The sales people were not pushy, they were polite and patient. When the bed was delivered the men were also very professional and Polite. They were not just delivery guys but actually knew about the product. So far this has been a positive experience. Btw my sleep number is 40
Martina O.
Sleep plays an integral role in our daily lives, affective how well you think, react, remember, learn, get along with others, cope with stress and more. Good sleep leads to more happiness, and helps you manage many areas of your life, including weight and heart health. I love the sleepnumber brand and what they are doing for sleep so many people aren't getting enough sleep and to think it could be from sleeping on the wrong bed,I enjoyed the store and seeing all of the different versions of the sleepnumber bed and the salesmen were so very helpful I purchased a King size bed and 2 comfort sleep pillows.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
I had such a wonderful experience in the sleepnumber store in Sherman Texas! The man who helped me was Shane. He was super nice and very helpful. The store itself was very cool! He offered to get me my sleep number and let tell you what... if you haven't done that yet OMG you should! It's amazing! I also received a comfortfit classic pillow and I can't believe how this thing has changed my life. Totally worth every penny! !!
Jaclyn P.
My husband and I have had a sleep number for about 2.5 years. We got one mainly because he prefers to sleep on a concrete slab and I like a softer bed. We ended up getting a mid-line king size and both of us love it. When we are away and sleep in hotels, we crave our bed at home. Its fully adjustable so it caters to whatever you need at any time. It does not leak air or feel like an air mattress. This thing is a life saver.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
We heard really good things about Sleep Number and our mattress was about 10 years old. So, it was time to make a change and we decided to give Sleep Number a shot. We love the overall quality. The sales professionals were very informative, took their time, made sure we had all of our questions answered, and everything they said that was gonna happen came through. It was delivered faster than what we had anticipated and the delivery team was fantastic. We're overall very pleased with it.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
My back is always hurting, and I know for a fact it is the way I sleep. Sleep number just seems so expensive. Is it worth saving up for and purchasing? Or are you just paying too much because it is a brand name? Is there anything out there that is just as good, but cheaper?
Ava C.
Springville, UT
What is a good sleep number pillow with good neck support?
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
Have you had any problem with the bed holding air?
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I'm a huge believer in a good nights rest. We spend a third of our lives sleeping it therefore affects us more than we think. From time to time my back starts hurting and same goes for my husband. We sleep on a bellagio brand mattress that we purchased in 2015 so it's new. I love the bed, but I sometimes wonder are there Better beds that truly stand out above the rest?
I've needed a new mattress for a long time and I've been debating between the sleep number and just a regular memory foam mattress. I have a queen do you think the sleep number is better than just a memory foam one? Is it really worth the money?