Sleep Easy Sound Conditioner, 1 ea uploaded by Kaitlin R.

BY SLEEP EASY

As Seen on TV Sleep Easy. Wake Up Fresh! Natural White Noise 2 Soothing Sound of Moving Air Blocks Disturbing Noises 3 Creates Ideal Environment for Restful Sleep 4 Fully Adjustable Tone Volume 5 Compact Design 6 Non-Slip Base 7 Easy ON OFF Switch Great For: Restful Night s Sleep 2 Babies Rooms 3 Concentration - Creates Ideal Study Environment 4 Confidential Conversations - Masks Private Discussion The Secret Is. The Soothing Sound of White Noise! Sleep Easy naturally re-creates the calming sound of moving air to block out disturbing background noises and create a relaxed, comforting environment so you can fall asleep and stay asleep. Great for restless sleepers, babies rooms, and more. Simply plug it in and turn it on. Volume and tone are fully adjustable to your exact needs and pleasure. Compact design conveniently sits on night stands or desktops. see more...

Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Perfect for those that need a soothing sound to fall asleep. Adjustable volume and changeable noise. Very relaxing
Katie N.
Youngstown, OH
My baby loved this. Helped so much to keep him calm and to soothe him. Once we got this bedtime was a lot easier
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
Worked great for my son who had problems sleeping last couple of years very easy to use and I looked it
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
Love the option of different sounds! Very soothing and relaxing to use at either nap or bed time
Meagan M.
Berea, KY
My baby always has to have sound when she sleeps! So this is absolutely perfect! I love love it!
Ivelisse C.
Tampa, FL
Love this been using it for some time now ... the price is great and it to me it really work
Nancy S.
My grand baby loves this I think it's the best thing ever made for a baby's room
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
I have a real hard Tim sleeping so I got this to soothe me. Works amazingly and fall asleep quickly.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Have you tried this for yourself? Thoughts?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Does this really work?
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where can you find this?
Deborah O.
Salem, MA
Sera verdad que esto funciona quien lo usa?