Sleep Easy Sound Conditioner, 1 ea uploaded by Kaitlin R.

Sleep Easy Sound Conditioner, 1 ea

As Seen on TV Sleep Easy. Wake Up Fresh! Natural White Noise 2 Soothing Sound of Moving Air Blocks Disturbing Noises 3 Creates Ideal Environment for Restful Sleep 4 Fully Adjustable Tone Volume 5 Compact Design 6 Non-Slip Base 7 Easy ON OFF Switch Great For: Restful Night s Sleep 2 Babies Rooms 3 Concentration - Creates Ideal Study Environment 4 Confidential Conversations - Masks Private Discussion The Secret Is. The Soothing Sound of White Noise! Sleep Easy naturally re-creates the calming sound of moving air to block out disturbing background noises and create a relaxed, comforting environment so you can fall asleep and stay asleep. Great for restless sleepers, babies rooms, and more. Simply plug it in and turn it on. Volume and tone are fully adjustable to your exact needs and pleasure. Compact design conveniently sits on night stands or desktops. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this sound conditioner. I can adjust how it sounds by twisting the adjustments and after 15 minutes it puts me right to sleep. I do however wish I had a port for me to plug in headphones or speakers so I can drown out more sound, but it really is perfect. Sleep Easy Sound Conditioner, 1 ea
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
I love this thing!!! We have used it since the day my son was born and he is almost 2 and still sleeps so well with it! When we are traveling or on vacation, or just staying over night, I know if I bring this along he will feel right at home and sleep through the night! My husband was so sad when we moved the baby into his crib because he loved sleeping with this sound machine as well ūüėā
Katie C.
I must say that this little machine is simply Amazing! We've had it for about two months. Our newest baby kept waking up from the older siblings, and mom is a very light sleeper. Well, since buying this, we are all getting a better night sleep. My husband and I can notice a huge difference in the quality of our sleep, and our baby has been sleeping 8 hours a night since we got it!
Kianna A.
I use this for my son who is now 2 and I've been using it since he was a newborn. It was gifted to us at my baby shower, so I don't know where it was purchased or how much it costs. My sons falls asleep quickly and easily with this and I will continue to use this as long as I can.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I bought this to help my daughter fall asleep at night. It is incredible. She doesn't sleep nearly as well if we stay elsewhere and forget to bring it with. I bought a second one for my own bedroom because I'm so used to it now I feel like I need it to sleep. Might not be a habit everyone wants to start.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
I haven't purchased this but I've heard that it works wonders for your child to sleep better at night. I might need to purchase this since my son doesn't always sleep good at night.
Lisa S.
union, KY
I have three kids so it's a machine was a must-have for my youngest sounds great it does fill the whole room up with the sound but not to loud that it keeps them up
Cecilia l.
San Antonio, TX
I love it! Every night right before we go to bed i will turn it on and my kids will go to sleep soooo quick and really not wake up through the night. I love love love this!
Chelsie H.
My mom loves this product as she has trouble sleeping and does not want to rely on medication. Nice alternative that she has been very satisfied with!
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
I used this for my daughter when she was a baby and it helped her sleep so good now imma use this for my new born and it is a life saver
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Have you tried this for yourself? Thoughts?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Does this really work?
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Where can you find this?
Deborah O.
Salem, MA
Sera verdad que esto funciona quien lo usa?