BY SLEEK.LOOK BY MATRIX

Iron Smoother™ Sleek.look® 4-Step Professional Smoothing System balances moisturization levels to lock-out frizz.  Unique patented formulas help transform curly, frizzy, dry or coarse hair into a salon-smooth, sensuously sleek style.  For sleekest results, never skip a step. Step 1 ~ Prime Step 2 ~ Condition Step 3 ~ Smooth Step 4 ~ Lock Sleek.look® Iron Smoother™>Step 3>Smooth>  Flat iron faster, stay sleeker longer.  Invisible shield protects against heat damage and humidity.  Maximizes performance of thermal tools with heat-powered style memory.  Lasting shine and frizz control.  Style stays silky straight, ultra-smooth. For sale only in professional beauty salons. This product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licen. see more...

• Is this good for curly frizzy thick hair don't know about trying th...2 Answers
Emily R.
Emily R.
Boonville, IN
As a stylist I have my favorite lines and this is my top line without a doubt. I recommend apply this at 10-12" away from the head and only midshaft down. Stay away from the scalp area as your scalp will produce its own natural oils throughout the day. Usually this product is about $12, affordable.
ZJ P.
ZJ P.
Ocoee, FL
I always hated this stuff. Leaves a strong residue of product on my hair. I bought it after a JC Penny salon associate finished my hair and recommended it. Never ever again. I bought the whole line. WORST WASTE OF MONEY
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this product a lot! Protects my hair from any heat I use and makes my hair look sleek just like it says! Only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell. It doesn't smell bad, just weird lol. It's completely bearable though!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
No my favorite it burns my scalp every time I use it. Glad I got it from my sister and didn't buy it full price.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
You must be really careful with this product because it will make your hair look very greasy! Even slightly too much will do it! Use a very tiny amount and then go from there!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Is this good for curly frizzy thick hair don't know about trying this product for my hair (: