BY SLEEK.LOOK BY MATRIX

Sleek.look 4-Step Professional Smoothing System micro-balances moisture levels and locks out humidity.  Unique patented formulas help transform curly, frizzy, dry or coarse hair into a salon-smooth, sensuously-sleek style.  For sleekest results, never skip a step. Sleek.look Smoothing Conditioner>Step2. see more...

• "great price for large bottles if you go to beauty stores." in 1 review
  • "It works well, leaving my hair soft and smooth but not weighed down" in 1 review
  • "As a girl with frizzy hair, this product saves my life!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product if you would like to see results with your hair" in 1 review
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Love this duo set of shampoo and conditioner. great price for large bottles if you go to beauty stores. works great on all hair types i have wavy hair and it works great for any kind of styling. really helps reduce frizz! leaves your hair soft, smooth, and smelling awesome!
Jennifer  S.
sacramento, CA
I always bought this from my hair stylist. I loved the silky way my hair felt.

But it seems to build up. And weigh done my hair. I stopped using it several years ago. Hopefully the formula had improved a bit since then
Shaynna O.
Ocala, FL
LOVE this!! going from a pure black hair color to a light brown was killing my hair (not to mention the frizz!!) this was amazing! my hair feels soft and my frizz? gone!! if you haven't bought this go buy it!
Heather M.
Overall this is pretty great. Tames the flyaway pieces but doesn't make me curls any smaller. My only issue is if you have a problem with oily hair, the sleek look system won't help it will make it worse.
Eidy H.
Irvine, KY
I love this! I use this during the summer to keep my hair from frizzing up due to humidity where I live. I can not say enough good things about this shampoo for humidity.
Colette W.
Shamokin, PA
Love this product! Keeps my frizzy hair tame and calm. ESP in the summer heat. This is really great if I don't want to be smooth one day and I want to embrace my curly hair. It makes even my curls calm and collected!
Sarah R.
Sacramento, CA
Actually heard this for me YouTube or that this conditioner was good for damaged hair it's OK I'll definitely buy again but not sure made a difference on my hair
Jahmirca I.
This conditioner does give you the sleek smooth feeling its claims. Its is on the expensive side for a bottle of conditioner (being that I go through conditioner more than shampoo >.< ) but it is worth it.
Angela C.
Bakersfield, CA
Absolutely love this stuff usedsome time ago and loved how it left my hair sooo soft and straight and shiny, need to purchase again ASAP
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
As a girl with frizzy hair, this product saves my life! It soothes down my curls and locks in the moisture without allowing it to frizz.