BY MATRIX

Kelly R.
Mesa, AZ
This hair spray is so nice for a hold in your hair that doesn't make it look and feel crunchy! It's rare for me to find something to use when my hair is not pulled up into a tight ponytail but I was able to use this spray in any style! Will definitely buy again soon!
Erica G.
This is one of my favorite hair sprays, although it's hard to find now (amazon has it but it's an outrageous price). It has a great smell, offers a soft touchable feel to your hair, and doesn't weigh it down. Great product but had to find and expensive when you do find it.
May M.
I like it. It's a light to medium feel on the hairspray which is a plus because a little product goes a long way and for sure I don't want to over power the styles that I've created on a heavy product. So yes products it good.
Olivia T.
Smithville, TN
If you are looking for something that makes you hair so shiny and full of life you definitely need this product! It leaves your hair looking so alive and hydrated it looks like you just left the salon!
Justine A.
It is good,but now I try to use product for my grayish hair...but this product smell delicious and live the hair super soft and smooth ...
Jessica K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Great product! Really like how it didn't weigh down my hair. Great styling product that helped my hair keep its shape all day!
Rihabe M.
Roslindale, MA
I love it! such a great styling product that helped my hair keep its shape all day! Great smell and not to heavy.
JoAnna R.
Lovilia, IA
The hairspray hold my hair in place but leaves a sticky film that leave my hair feeling heavy and dirty.
Ashley J.
Oceanside, CA
Great smell, and not too heavy of a hold! Great price point for a professional product
Noemi M.
San Juan
Me ha encantado, desde el primer uso mi pelo se ha transformado, nutrido de raíz a punta, una pasada.