BY MATRIX

lydia t.
miami
Best conditioner there is! And if you pair it with the shampoo both make a great duo! It has an amazing long lasting scent especially after being blow dryed. It keeps my hair soft, frizz free and shining!
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
One of the greatest conditioners for frizzy or dry hair. It smells incredible and is pretty heavy which is helpful with frizzy curls and for blow drying someone with dry bleached out hair. Great product
Jessica W.
Cincinnati, OH
I’ve been using this conditioner for about 10 years. Every time I try something new I come back to this. The scents is good but not too strong and my hair feels great when I use it.
Sara L.
St Pete Beach, FL
I love this conditioner! I do not wash my hair every day, probably every two days. This conditioner leaves my hair silky and smooth without making it oily and heavy. I highly reccoment this and the conjoining shampoo that is offered with it. Satified
Jamila T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite conditioner. I usually buy a tub when I can find it. I leave it on my hair for 30 minutes to an hour under a heat cap and it feels just like I had a hot oil treatment.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
This conditioner is amazing! I absolutely love the scent and the way it makes my dry, frizzy hair silky smooth. I often have a hard time finding conditioner that doesn't end up making my hair greasy and this definitely does not!
Tammy S.
East Alton, IL
I only use this conditioner 3 times a week. I have very fine hair and if I use it more often than this it will weigh my hair down. It leaves my hair smooth and very soft.
Mendy A.
Huntington, WV
I loved this conditioner at first, but after a while I felt like my hair adapted to it and it didn't work as well. It smells great - really fresh.
Chelsea H.
Sleek look shampoo is the best! I love how soft and shiny it keeps my hair! Definitely a shampoo to use if you wear your hair straight a lot.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Not the best conditioner. Left my hair greasy and oily and didn't really de-tangle or do anything different to it other than add grease.