BY SLEEK.LOOK BY MATRIX

Smoothing Masque. . see more...

• Did you ask your hairstylist how to use?1 Answers
Jessica N.
Edinburgh, IN
I liked this originally. It smoothd my hair down so well (and I have some frizzy hair). But, after using it for a month or so, it just became too heavy for my hair. My hair started to look like a grease ball! It's okay to use but, you will need to use a clarifying shampoo more often.
Nikki G.
Brookland, AR
I have long thick hair that I struggle to keep looking frizz free in the summer. This stuff makes my hair so soft and shiny that I honestly cannot keep my hands out of it! My dry hair soaks this stuff right up and the jar lasts a while!
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
This works the best if you shampoo your hair, towel dry, then apply and put in a ponytail and rinse out in the morning. Add a little conditioner after you rinse out. When applying. Product do not apply a huge amount to the scalp to avoid hair being greesy.
Allison C.
Rossville, GA
This stuff is amazing at taming some wild frizzy and unruly hair! A little bit will work, if you use too much then you will have some gummy hair. Perfect for naturally curly hair and taming some frizz!
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
I actually really like this line by matrix. I have frizzy hair that can be on the coarse side. I use this mask once a week as a treatment and I think its ok as compared to the rest of the line. I like it because it is safe on my color treated hair.
Anne H.
Flowood, MS
I have curly hair and this stuff works well to control my frizz and provide a heat protecting layer on my hair. That said, use too much and you will have to start over. A tiny amount goes a loooong way.
Elizabeth B.
Indianapolis, IN
Product works just as it says. A little goes a long way. Smells good. Can leave your hair greasy looking not sleek.
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
Did you ask your hairstylist how to use?