Sleek.look by Matrix Smoothing Masque

by Sleek.look by Matrix

Smoothing Masque. .

Did you ask your hairstylist how to use?
Start your review of Sleek.look by Matrix Smoothing Masque!
Elaina M.
Staten Island, NY
As I said in all my reviews on hair care this entire line works for me. I have long coarse frizzy hair and when I use this product I get so many compliment on how healthy and shiny my hair is. A++++++
Jessica N.
Edinburgh, IN
I liked this originally. It smoothd my hair down so well (and I have some frizzy hair). But, after using it for a month or so, it just became too heavy for my hair. My hair started to look like a grease ball! It's okay to use but, you will need to use a clarifying shampoo more often.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
I actually really like this line by matrix. I have frizzy hair that can be on the coarse side. I use this mask once a week as a treatment and I think its ok as compared to the rest of the line. I like it because it is safe on my color treated hair.
Elizabeth B.
Fishers, IN
Product works just as it says. A little goes a long way. Smells good. Can leave your hair greasy looking not sleek.
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
This works the best if you shampoo your hair, towel dry, then apply and put in a ponytail and rinse out in the morning. Add a little conditioner after you rinse out. When applying. Product do not apply a huge amount to the scalp to avoid hair being greesy.
Nikki G.
Brookland, AR
I have long thick hair that I struggle to keep looking frizz free in the summer. This stuff makes my hair so soft and shiny that I honestly cannot keep my hands out of it! My dry hair soaks this stuff right up and the jar lasts a while!
Anne H.
Georgetown, TX
I have curly hair and this stuff works well to control my frizz and provide a heat protecting layer on my hair. That said, use too much and you will have to start over. A tiny amount goes a loooong way.
Allison C.
Rossville, GA
This stuff is amazing at taming some wild frizzy and unruly hair! A little bit will work, if you use too much then you will have some gummy hair. Perfect for naturally curly hair and taming some frizz!