Sleek.look by Matrix Sealing Serum

by Sleek.look by Matrix

Sleek.look™ Professional Smoothing System Target frizz where it starts - at the ends.  Light, non-greasy formula won t weigh hair down, but instantly smoothes frizz and "fly away" hair as it polishes hair with a high shine finish.  Helps repair damage and protects against split ends. For sleekest results, never skip a step. Ultimate versatility to fit every hair personality Patented technology targets each hair texture to replenish essentials and revitalize hair for the perfect look every time Prescriptive solutions support the salon professional, solving every hair challenge Helps protect hair and scalp while enhancing technical service performance for flawless results Results and Repair for Salon-Perfect Shaped Hair This system uses 24 Smooth Multi-Mend Technology™ blends ceramide, Shea butter and apricot oil to help Repair damage, condit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sleek.look by Matrix Sealing Serum!
Pupu P.
Clarkston, GA
Sleek.look by Matrix Sealing Serum uploaded by Pupu P.
This serum is in a user friendly secure pump dispenser that expenses just what you need to avoid the chances of using too much and ending up with greasy looking locks. This serum IS THAT PRODUCT. With all this hair I only need 3 pumps, which gives me about a nickle worth. Plenty! Rubbed between my hands and then simply run my fingers thru my hair and go. The smell is very very pleasing. Kind of a clean soap with a hint of melon fruit scent. Not overpowering to mix with ur perfume but faint enuf for someone leaning close to smell the clean scent very lightly.
Michelle H.
1,188 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
My daughter loves this product. It's holds her hair in place through out the day. Does not leave yucky residue like other products
Elaina M.
Staten Island, NY
Repeat review on this line. I feel like I am redundant when reviewing this line. I have used the entire collection and it is by far the best hair product for my thick wavy frizzy hair. It never disappoints and I have tried a lot of hair products.
Holly M.
A little goes a long way with this product. I concentrate it more on my ends and it helps tame flyaways and makes my hair really shiny.
Michal J.
Britt, IA
I love the smell and feel of this! It leaves my hair feeling shiny and healthy, not greasy. It isn't heavy or too thick, just right.
Brooke B.
This is a great product to smooth fly aways. I love the way it smells. It doesn’t leave your hair oily and it lasts all day. I have tried a lot of other serums, and this works the best for me.
Christianna L.
Wappingers Falls
Awesome product. Leaves my hair silky and smooth without being over oily. And the smell is amazing
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
My hair is always getting frizzy so I bought this product and it left my hair looking smooth and non-greasy
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Definitely a good product for your hair your hair still looks clean smell good I love this stuff
Barbara R.
Johnstown, Pa
One of my favorite brands ever! Smell is AMAZING! Works wonders on frizz and helps keep my curly hair straight with a flat iron. LOVE IT!

Looking for your answer?