BY SLEEK.LOOK BY MATRIX

Sleek.look™ Professional Smoothing System Ultimate versatility to fit every hair personality Patented technology targets each hair texture to replenish essentials and revitalize hair for the perfect look every time Prescriptive solutions support the salon professional, solving every hair challenge Helps protect hair and scalp while enhancing technical service performance for flawless results Results and Repair for Salon-Perfect Shaped Hair This system uses 24 Smooth Multi-Mend Technology™ blends ceramide, Shea butter and apricot oil to help Repair damage, condition hair and control frizz with long-lasting humidity protection for shine and all-day smoothness. Instantly transforms unruly, curly, wavy or frizzy hair into sensuously-sleek styles that stay smooth from shampoo to shampoo.  *Cares for color-treated hair. Weekly deep repair treatment Penet see more...

Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
I love this on anyone with thick hair, the trick is figuring out how much product to use and how to style. It smells amazing but id recommend using a small amount on your ends and working your way up do you don't get a greasing feeling/look.
Melody H.
The smell is great but the product doesn't really work well if you have wavy/frizzy hair. It does soften for a few hours if you use it on wet hair but BEWARE, if you use too much (even a little too much) it ill cause tangles and get sticky.
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
I love this product because it make my hair soft and it less frizzy also has more humidity protection .Though out the day when i have my hair flat iron during that week .
Kara S.
Columbus, OH
I have been using this product for more than 10 years and it is still the best smoothing product on the market. It gives shine without weighing down my fine hair. It would recommend this to anyone!
Jessica A.
Louisville, KY
I'm not the biggest fan of this product. I have thick hair, but this product leaves it a little too lifeless for my liking. Even with using a small amount of product, my hair was incredibly limp.
Grace N.
Hampton, GA
I love this makes my hair feel very soft and silky. I use it before I straighten my hair and it does wonders.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
I LOVE Sleek Products! They all work really well. I have soft waves and it smooths out my hair perfectly.

Amazon