BY SLEEK.LOOK BY MATRIX

Sleek.look 4-Step Professional Smoothing System micro-balances moisture levels and locks out humidity.  Unique patented formulas help transform curly, frizzy, dry or coarse hair into a salon-smooth, sensuously-sleek style.  For sleekest results, never skip a step. Step 1 ~ Prime Step 2 ~ Condition Step 3 ~ Smooth Step 4 ~ Lock Sleek.look Styling Creme Lite>Step 3>Smooth>  For fine to normal, unruly or dry hair.  Provides versatile styling with thermal protection to get hair as smooth as you want.  Eliminates static, adds lightweight control and glossy shine.  Humidity-barrier locks out frizz for a long-lasting smooth style. For sale only in professional beauty salons. This product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix. see more...

Sleek.look by Matrix 24 Smooth Multi-Mend Technology Blow Down Lite Lotion
  • "Applying this to my hair on humid days means I still have sleek locks even though the weather is against me! " in 1 review
  • "There are so many new things out on the market that do the same thing, but this is definitely a stand out for me." in 1 review
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
This whole sleek line of Matrix works. I hope they continue to be a cruelty-free brand, though. Spendy, but worth it!
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
There are so many new things out on the market that do the same thing, but this is definitely a stand out for me. I love using this on the ends of my hair in the winter to keep the static at bay and give my hair a nice finish. I gave it a B, because there are cheaper alternatives that do similar things. Also, I hate the packaging, because its messy. It would be much better with a pump.
mandy g.
mandy g.
Rogersville, TN
I like matrix products, especially this one. It smooths my hair leaving it shiny and helps maintain a soft feeling hair.
jessica g.
jessica g.
Love the smell moisterizes well but can be a lil too heavy for some with thinner hair. they usually have these sets at ur local family salon for really good prices for the price i def wont repurchase cuz there are things cheaper and comparable and work just as good but definitely liked it