BY SLEEK MAKEUP

Rekindling Blush by 3 Blush Palette - In Stores 7-27!Only at ULTA!Sleek MakeUP's Rekindling Blush by 3 Blush Palette includes three complimentary shades each designed with its own distinctive finish. This palette consists of one cream and two shimmer, highly-pigmented blushers. - Rekindling Blush by 3 Blush Palette see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jenny T.
First of all, this blush palette looks nothing like the picture. The left-most color is straight up orange. Not coral, just orange. I have absolutely no idea what skin tone this is meant to suit but I can tell you that if you're a medium skin tone with yellow/olive undertones, this is going to be a useless color for you. The center color is a shimmer rose color and is actually quite beautiful on the cheeks. The right color is a coral that leans slightly more orange than pink. It's just okay in my opinion. There are definitely prettier coral shades out there.
veezy G.
new orleans
These blushes are so pigmented. A little goes a long way! They're nicely formulated and blend nicely on the cheeks. This palette is very affordable and is worth the price. If you're looking for a nice blush palette, you should check this one out
Paola T.
Weston city, FL
I love the product. The colors are gorgeous and they last all day (keep in mind I work in a cubicle with a/c but I have oily skin and after 4 hours of work I need to blot and spritz water on my face to take the oil off my face).
The two cons I have found are with the coral color.
1. It's extremely pigmented, to the point if you're not careful you may look like a clown. So use a light hand.
2. The coral is chalky for my taste. Use a big brush to blend it out. And I usually add a little of powder on top of it.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
I honestly am not to into this at all. Honestly, I feel like that Maybelline has more to offer than this Brand these days. I still haven't been able to try the Chrome highlighter from Maybelline or the L'Oréal paradise mascara yet but I'm just itching to find this somewhere! I have looked at one of my local drugstores and couldn't find either. I need to look at Ulta I guess if I can't find it. Any ideas of big name stores to look please let me know!
Destiny C.
I started using Sleek Makeup last year and this is the first product I got. I am really impressed. The formula of the blushes is smooth and very pigmented! You MUSt use a light hand with applying. I only use the middle and right shade at the moment as the left shade is too light for me. Overall i enjoy this blush palette as well as the price.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
I've heard so many good things about this product and can't wait to try it my self and see how it applies into my skin. I would love to add into my most have beauty products and recommend to friends and fam. I love the peAch pastel shade it seems to be the perfect combination with my skin type and color
Nawel D.
['Greendale', ''], WI
I'm really not a blush person to be honest, because I feel like that it doesn't look good on me. It's very pigmented, meaning you have to have a light hand when applying it. The middle color suits me better than the others I guess. Plus there are 3 blushes instead of 1. I recommend it
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
YAAAAASS!!!! I absolutely love this blush palette its so warm and pretty. Very pigmented and is beautiful. It last very long and doesnt just wipe off your skin.. This is one of my favorites and i love everything about it. Deff worth buyinggg :)
alfie m.
i don't really use blush a lot because i haven't found one that blended well on my face, but when i used this one it blended really well, it was long lasting, pigmented i would definitely recommend this to others
Gustavo G.
I bought this last Christmas for my girlfriend and she fall in love. She said that is beautiful and very pigmented. Maybe, if she wants I will buy again this for her...
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Are these blushes pigmented? Do they suit every skin tone?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where would I find this brand?
Nayeli G.
I would like to try this blush should I ?
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Omg this looks so pretty!! Will this work for fair to medium skin tones or are they to dark... they look extremely pigmented.
jade m.
Is that a good pallete for medium skin