BY SLEEK MAKEUP #42 in Concealer

• Is this your FAVORITE Sleek product? If so, why? Looking to try t...1 Answers
  • Is the solstice version of this palette good on pale skin?3 Answers
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
I couldn't find the highlighter palette I have but I have the Soltice and I love it! It was a gift from my makeup bestie and I have to say for the price that highlighter is beaming! It has a light color that I guess is white, a light beige like color, a gorgeous pink and one that is cream which I use as a base for those days I want to be extra on Intsa. lol I can use it all over and for my eyes too when I want that extra drama! I definitely recommend you get this especially if you want to beam without paying for the higher priced highlighter palettes out there! I'm so impressed I want to try more Sleek products!
Krysteena L.
I love the packaging of this palette and was so excited to try because i love highlighter but this kit was very disappointed. All the colors looked silver on my complexion. Which i found out because its multi colored. I was excited for the pink one because i love the rose gold look but it ended up looking sliver. Even the gold highlighter in the palette when on sliver. So ill say for deeper tone skin girls, this is not for us. I know its alot of hype on youtube about this palette but most of the beauty gurus reviewing this palette arent deeper toned. What i do just so it wont be money wasted i mix it. I use another highlighter then put one of the colors from this palette on top to make my highlight pop more and its been working i like it
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
I’ve used two colors in this palette and holy cow does a little go a long way! There isn’t much fall out, the highlighters are blinding, and the packaging is super cute. It’s easy to work with and blends in nice. Definitely super great for the price, I recommend it to everyone it’s a great drugstore highlighter.
Katt S.
New braunfels , TX
A great affordable option for those of you who use several shades on a regular basis! Applies beautifully, has 4 gorgeous shades and is very intense and blinding. If you’re looking for a cheap and high quality highlighter palette, this is for you! Sleek MakeUp Precious Metals Highlighting Palette
Myranda C.
I own this palette in “Solstice” and it’s incredible! Mine swatches bad with the finger but it applies beautifully to the face. They have a bit of a gritty texture but it doesn’t show up on the skin that way. Thank you Jaclyn Hill for introducing this to the beauty community a while ago. What would we do without it?! I don’t really use the cream shade but this palette is worth it just for the powder shades. One might be turned off by the orange or purple shade but they do not swatch that way! I would recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
I bought the Solstice one from ULTA and love it!! You can have light highlight or build up for a dramatic blinking highlight! Love that the cream highlight does not lift or remove my foundation while applying it ! And they last all day!! Definitely recommending to my friends. I also heard of this produce from a YouTube DramaticMac!! Love her channel!!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I just purchased 2 of these (one for my daughter who is just as obsessed with highlighter as I am) and we couldn't believe how beautiful they were. There's a cream highlight that actually looks pretty on its own and then a couple different powder highlights. They were beautiful!!! She even put a little on her eyes and it looked so pretty when the sun reflected and was getting compliments all day :)
Definitely pleasantly surprised
Cedi C.
Los Angeles, CA
These highlighters are highly pigmented that come in a variety of shades to offer many different looks for every individual's skin tone. This innovative, superior performance makeup offers strong pigments and high qualities to cater from each fair to deep skin type and tone. They apply smoothly, and give an intense glow for dewy skin lovers to go crazy for. Beautiful product in beautiful packaging. I'm happy with it.
Rossy R.
Mine is in the shade “solstice - 032” I obviously love this palette. It’s very affordable and so easy to travel with. Comes with 4 super blend able shades. 4 powders and 1 cream. Very pretty shades I love this palette.
Bethany D.
Judsonia, AR
I adore this highlight!! It is a perfect highlight for me. I also own the solstice palette, and it is the most amazing palette I have! I use it as highlight and eye shadow!! I would definitely buy this again!
Yasmina C.
My eye has been on this pallet since Jaclyn Hill introduced it to YouTube! On a scale from blah to blinding how would you rate this highlighter!?!
Kirstine F.
Where can I get this aside from eBay?
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
Is the good for light to medium skin tones?
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I haven't seen this brand in stores! Where can I find it?
Oumayma N.