BY SLEEK MAKEUP #57 in Concealer

• Does this work well for pale skin?4 Answers
  • Is this your FAVORITE Sleek product? If so, why? Looking ...1 Answers
  • What is everyone’s favourite highlighter mines the Sleek ...5 Answers
Sleek MakeUp Precious Metals Highlighting Palette
  • "i love the packaging of this product. this palette has three cream shades and one powder highlight. all four shades have the perfect amount of shimmer for a natural look which i love! they are perfect your cheeks and lids. prior to this, i had never used creamy highlights but now i am in love with their finish!" in 50 reviews
Deja R.
Williamsburg, Kentucky
I couldn't find the Solstice Highlighting Palette in order to review it, but that is the one that I am reviewing!

I really love the palette. It doesn't go on chunky and it doesn't look like a stripe of glitter on your face either. It gives more of like a nice dewy wet look, which is usually what I like in a highlighter. It can be sheered down for more of a natural look or you can build it up, which makes it absolutely BLINDING!!

I absolutely recommend Sleek MakeUp's Highlighting Palettes. They are absolutely beautiful and I will definitely be repurchasing the Solstice Palette!!
Amy Kristin V.
Hot Springs , AR
This isn’t the same highlighting palette that I love but I couldn’t find it. The palette I’m reviewing is the Solstice palette. AND IT IS AMAZING! Especially for the price. I absolutely love the cream shade and the powder shades are beautiful. They aren’t chunky or glittery, they give such a wet look! I’m obsessed! You can use it for a natural glow or build it up to a BLINDING glow. I’m so picky with highlighters and I am totally amazed by this product! Doesn’t accentuate texture or look like a stripe of glitter on your cheek. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
I’ve used two colors in this palette and holy cow does a little go a long way! There isn’t much fall out, the highlighters are blinding, and the packaging is super cute. It’s easy to work with and blends in nice. Definitely super great for the price, I recommend it to everyone it’s a great drugstore highlighter.
Kaitlyn S.
New Braunfels , TX
A great affordable option for those of you who use several shades on a regular basis! Applies beautifully, has 4 gorgeous shades and is very intense and blinding. If you’re looking for a cheap and high quality highlighter palette, this is for you! Sleek MakeUp Precious Metals Highlighting Palette
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
I couldn't find the highlighter palette I have but I have the Soltice and I love it! It was a gift from my makeup bestie and I have to say for the price that highlighter is beaming! It has a light color that I guess is white, a light beige like color, a gorgeous pink and one that is cream which I use as a base for those days I want to be extra on Intsa. lol I can use it all over and for my eyes too when I want that extra drama! I definitely recommend you get this especially if you want to beam without paying for the higher priced highlighter palettes out there! I'm so impressed I want to try more Sleek products!
Krista F.
PIGMENTED!!!!! That’s all I got to say! They’re great! They don’t feel chalky. They’re extremely smooth and extremely pigmented! If you love highlighter, you have to try this palette! And because they’re so pigmented, I suggest using a light hand when applying it! The colors are gorgeous and I HIGHLY recommend it!!!!!!! ✨✨✨✨
Grace W.
nottingham
The sleek highlighters are one of my favourite highlighters because they are so pigmented and not chunky, it lasts long and it comes to its a selection of creams and powders and I would really recommend it to everyone Sleek MakeUp Precious Metals Highlighting Palette
Araseli R.
CA
Just ordered this on target last week and received it and let me tell you it is BLINDING! And I got it on sale for $8 from $14. Has four different shades one being a cream and the rest powder. The packaging is a 10/10 makes it look highend and with a nice big mirror inside.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
I have the Solstice version and I love it. On more natural days I use the cream alone but often I layer one of the powders over it for my highlight to really pop. I love using this on the eyes and inner corners as well as on my cheeks! Definitely recommend.
Myranda C.
I own this palette in “Solstice” and it’s incredible! Mine swatches bad with the finger but it applies beautifully to the face. They have a bit of a gritty texture but it doesn’t show up on the skin that way. Thank you Jaclyn Hill for introducing this to the beauty community a while ago. What would we do without it?! I don’t really use the cream shade but this palette is worth it just for the powder shades. One might be turned off by the orange or purple shade but they do not swatch that way! I would recommend this to anyone!
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
Where can I get this aside from eBay?
Yasmina C.
My eye has been on this pallet since Jaclyn Hill introduced it to YouTube! On a scale from blah to blinding how would you rate this highlighter!?!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I haven't seen this brand in stores! Where can I find it?
Kirsty P.
Middlesbrough
What is everyone’s favourite highlighter mines the Sleek MakeUp Precious Metals Highlighting Palette
Chelsea K.
Does this work well for pale skin?