BY SLEEK MAKEUP #30 in Concealer

• Does this work well for pale skin?4 Answers
  • Is this your FAVORITE Sleek product? If so, why? Looking to try t...1 Answers
  • Is the solstice version of this palette good on pale skin?3 Answers
Sleek MakeUp Precious Metals Highlighting Palette
  • "i love the packaging of this product. this palette has three cream shades and one powder highlight. all four shades have the perfect amount of shimmer for a natural look which i love! they are perfect your cheeks and lids. prior to this, i had never used creamy highlights but now i am in love with their finish!" in 50 reviews
Amy Kristin V.
Hot Springs, AR
This isn’t the same highlighting palette that I love but I couldn’t find it. The palette I’m reviewing is the Solstice palette. AND IT IS AMAZING! Especially for the price. I absolutely love the cream shade and the powder shades are beautiful. They aren’t chunky or glittery, they give such a wet look! I’m obsessed! You can use it for a natural glow or build it up to a BLINDING glow. I’m so picky with highlighters and I am totally amazed by this product! Doesn’t accentuate texture or look like a stripe of glitter on your cheek. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Sarah E.
I got the solstice highlighter pallete and i love it. The yellow tone is my favorite, it gives off such a beautiful bright glow. I wish I would’ve purchased the precious metals one as this one is not necessarily the best for a neautral/medium skin tone. I think this would be best for a pale/fair tone. But overall it’s beautiful! And super blendable. I’d love to try the precious metals one as well!
Alexa K.
If you are looking for an affordable, super intense highlighter, look no further. This is it. With 3 powders and 1 cream, I just feel like everyone would love this. I originally heard about this from watching Tati and knew I needed to try it. Word of advice, make sure you blend this out! It is so easy to blend but if not blended it will look like a streak since the pigment is so intense. Also beautiful as eyeshadows too.
ashlee w.
Sleek is an up and coming brand that was just purchased by Walgreens. I received the Solstice highlight as a gift from my boyfriend knowing I had been wanting to try it. The pigment is there, and man does it give you a gorgeous glow. I like to be seen from outer space, so this definitely is the highlight for me!
Diyana K.
Germantown
I love the packaging of this product. This palette has three cream shades and one powder highlight. All four shades have the perfect amount of shimmer for a natural look which I love! They are perfect your cheeks and lids. Prior to this, I had never used creamy highlights but now I am in love with their finish!
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
I’ve used two colors in this palette and holy cow does a little go a long way! There isn’t much fall out, the highlighters are blinding, and the packaging is super cute. It’s easy to work with and blends in nice. Definitely super great for the price, I recommend it to everyone it’s a great drugstore highlighter.
Ericka T.
I have the gold packaging in solstice palette. This is my god to if I want something blinding. It is in expensive and it lasts a while. You get an option of four different shades that work with different skin tones you have a lilac shade a yellow shade and a two chápame colors one in cream and one powder.
Katt S.
New braunfels, TX
A great affordable option for those of you who use several shades on a regular basis! Applies beautifully, has 4 gorgeous shades and is very intense and blinding. If you’re looking for a cheap and high quality highlighter palette, this is for you! Sleek MakeUp Precious Metals Highlighting Palette
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
I couldn't find the highlighter palette I have but I have the Soltice and I love it! It was a gift from my makeup bestie and I have to say for the price that highlighter is beaming! It has a light color that I guess is white, a light beige like color, a gorgeous pink and one that is cream which I use as a base for those days I want to be extra on Intsa. lol I can use it all over and for my eyes too when I want that extra drama! I definitely recommend you get this especially if you want to beam without paying for the higher priced highlighter palettes out there! I'm so impressed I want to try more Sleek products!
Krista F.
PIGMENTED!!!!! That’s all I got to say! They’re great! They don’t feel chalky. They’re extremely smooth and extremely pigmented! If you love highlighter, you have to try this palette! And because they’re so pigmented, I suggest using a light hand when applying it! The colors are gorgeous and I HIGHLY recommend it!!!!!!! ✨✨✨✨
Yasmina C.
My eye has been on this pallet since Jaclyn Hill introduced it to YouTube! On a scale from blah to blinding how would you rate this highlighter!?!
Kirstine F.
Where can I get this aside from eBay?
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I haven't seen this brand in stores! Where can I find it?
Oumayma N.
Tunis
Where i can find it ?!
Chelsea K.
Does this work well for pale skin?