BY SLEEK MAKEUP

Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - In Stores 7-27!Sleek MakeUP's Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream is a matte finish liquid lipstick that glides on in one smooth application. The light as air texture provides you with comfortable wear for hours, that doesn't cake, flake or dry out. - Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream see more...

• how long does this lipstick last3 Answers
  • Does it cause dryness and cracking on lips ?? Is it fixed...2 Answers
Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - Velvet Slipper
  • "Such a beautiful berry color. Turns a shade or 2 darker after it dries, but it dries quickly and COMPLETELY MATTE! An amazing formula. A long-lasting formula for sure!! [product:sleek-makeup-major-matte-ultra-smooth-matte-lip-cream---velvet-slipper]" in 7 reviews
  • "always been a fan of sleek matte me, no other matte liquid lipsticks can compare. smooth application, doesn’t get dried up, crusty or sticky after a while, of course will have to reapply after eating" in 3 reviews
  • "to die for! the colour of this is amazing an will suit all shades of skin. its matte dries really quick and leaves a really smooth finish unlike most matte lip products that leave lips dry. the applicator is really easy to use and lines lips perfectly. i would highly recommend this product as it is long lasting" in 3 reviews
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Don't underestimate Sleeks line of lippies cause they are not playing games. It's super pigmented and IT DOES NOT TRANSFER. it'll literally last you all day long with very little touch ups. I kissed my boyfriend and again, it did not transfer at all! I'm definitely happy with this!!!
Amber B.
Universal Cty, TX
Breanna D.
Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - Velvet Slipper I love the staying-power of this product it takes a bit of work to remove it and lasts all day long! However, I find the formula to be a bit thinner of a more watery consistency and it takes some building up.
A good connotation, very noavitsya!) as I wrote in the last review of lipstick Sleek matte me of the minuses only:
1. dry lips
2. uncomfortable applicator for application
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
At first I was really excited about these matte lipsticks. The colors are beautiful and I have like six! But they are super drying! I wore one out for a night and now my lips are chapped. I had to keep re applying because or would flake off. Definatly not the best lip sticks. But gorgeous colors.
Brittney M.
Kansas City
I love the color and the feel of this lipstick. It's not too thick and it wears all days. I do usually have to put on a couple coats though because the pigmenting is not very strong.
Victoria W.
England
I'm disappointed with the formula of this liquid lipstick as they have an amazing selection of colours. However, I don't think I'll be trying out their other colours, as this really doesn't agree with my lips! Pretty drying, I can really tell it's on my lips and if I need to reapply at all, it goes a little crusty and feels even heavier. It's also sticky in the centre after reapplying. The colour is beautiful, but very different to the tube, hence my swatch photo for you to see the difference! It's an absolute pain to remove, and you'll need a good makeup remover to take it off. Of course, that means it's fairly long lasting on the majority of the lips, but it does fade from the centre after drinking/eating, and it's very obvious because of the dark shade.

Edited to add: I wore this lipstick on the day of my review (today!), and the crumbling was so bad after a few hours' wear that I had to go to a shop on my walk home to buy some makeup wipes to immediately remove it as it felt so horrible on my lips and looked absolutely awful!
Karolina L.
Ardee
Very easy to apply. Highly pigmented so one layer is definitely enough. It dries completely matte and feels very comfortable. It might be a little drying and grab on things on chapped lips. Otherwise, one of the favourites. The colour very nice, even for everyday look, it's not too dark. Once it dries it stays put throughout the while day. Would recommend using oily makeup remover to remove it as it stays put strong and going harsh on your lips trying to rub it off wouldn't be the best choice. Price point also very good. Just ran out of the full size one I had but got a whole 4 minis matte me set 🤗
Sinead C.
Lancashire, Blackburn
Saira H.
Newcastle
Best Matte Lip Cream Ever! I got this for Christmas of my family and I’ve used it every day since then. It definitely was matte and leaves a smooth finish. It’s so easy to apply with the hand grip applicator!!i would definitely recommend to people who love to make there lips stand out!!! 💋Xx
Zakya R.
how long does this lipstick last
Nouran M.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Does it cause dryness and cracking on lips ?? Is it fixed enough time or not ?! Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - Rioja Red