BY SLEEK MAKEUP

Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - In Stores 7-27!Sleek MakeUP's Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream is a matte finish liquid lipstick that glides on in one smooth application. The light as air texture provides you with comfortable wear for hours, that doesn't cake, flake or dry out. - Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream see more...

Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - Rioja Red
  • "I love this liquid lipstick, it stays matte and doesn't transfer. It feels comfortable on your lip and is long lasting. One of the best drugstore liquid lipstick out there, I reccomend It" in 7 reviews
  • "Amazing vibrant red shade, love this kind of red during the day if I'm going for red lips. Nice matte finish. Does not feel too drying but I usually use moisturising primer letting it soak into my lips for a few mins before the lipstick application. I'm loving this liquid lipstick. Good price point also and sleep packaging just like the brand name suggests. Loving all of the shades I've tried from this line so far (I've tried 4) 😊" in 6 reviews
  • "First product I’ve ever used from Sleek and I’m so impressed. The product is so smooth and creamy on application. It felt really comfortable on the lips and didn’t dry patchy. Not only did It feel nice it lasted a long time also. I have brought other shades too. I’ll definitely repurchase these. [product:sleek-makeup-major-matte-ultra-smooth-matte-lip-cream-rioja-red]" in 3 reviews
Katie S.
I have 5 shades of this (birthday suit, shabby chic, rioja red, velvet slipper and old Hollywood). My favourite colour is birthday suit as it is a nude colour. These liquid lipsticks are very pigmented and dry down very quickly And are very matte. The worst thing about them is they are incredibly dry which makes them uncomfortable to wear.
Ana R.
Hmm, I have a lot to say about this lipsticks, they are quite liquidy and a little bit patchy, I have to apply a very heavy layer to achieve the color. They don't stay all day, a little dry, but the range of color is amazing, so I give them points for that! But maybe in the future they can change the formula, also the applicator is really weird.
Bonni R.
milton keynes
The best Red Lipstick ever!! Very opaque and long lasting on the lips, and also works great on the eyes. The doe foot applicator makes it very easy to apply. I’ve used this countless times now it’s the only red Lipstick I’ll use definitely going to repurchase. 😍
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ZAHRA R.
If you're going for the Marylin monroe red then this is your product.

Very affordable, stays on ALL day and exceeded all expectations and designer matte lip creams.

The only thing with these lip creams which is essential is to make sure you moisturise beforehand as they can be a little drying when used consecutively.
emma l.
england
This product would be better if there is more of a varitey of colours as this does not suit me. It is a long lasting liquid lip however if you apply it wrong you have to wait a few minutes otherwise it smudges.
Sam M.
Scarborough, Scarborough
I have tried almost all shades of this lipstick and Rioja Red is my ultimate favourite. They got the formula right with this one. This is THE perfect classic red shade. It doesn't transfer or melt unless eating greasy foods, it dries totally matte and is presented in simple yet sleek packaging. I would recommend putting on the thinnest layer you can, this lipstick has decent pigment and can give you fantastic colour pay-off with just one swipe! I find if I apply 2 coats it can become dry, flaky and settles into creases, but I'd say that's avoidable in the preperation/application process. For the price this stuff is perfect!
Mary B.
Maidstone
One of my all time faves, never go without it! The only downside is that some of the shades tend to crack after a few hours. But red,pink,nude and fuchsia don't so big thumbs up!
Youssra M.
London
The whole matte me range is amazing. Texture and formula of the lippes is amazing. It doesn’t dry out the lips, last long, doesn’t transfer and really cheap for such good quality matte liquid lip sticks the shades I have are birthday suit and velvet slipper I honestly recommend this to everyone who is looking for a good matte liquid lip
courtney💕 E.
Love this lipstick so much, it’s such a beautiful colour and I think the packaging is so cute and unique, I brought mine from boots and I fell in love with it straight away, I really want to try some of their other colours too!
SARAY R.
LAS PALMAS
I love this cream lipstick finished in matt the color is beautiful, it is not like the other labials that are cracked in the lips, this in the lips is uniform
Jacqueline N.
Rahway, NJ
Does it leave a sticky feeling , like some lipgloss
Samantha O.
Cibolo, TX
Where can I get more of the red lip cream? I loved the color and I need more! Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - Rioja Red