BY SLEEK MAKEUP

Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - In Stores 7-27!Sleek MakeUP's Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream is a matte finish liquid lipstick that glides on in one smooth application. The light as air texture provides you with comfortable wear for hours, that doesn't cake, flake or dry out. - Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream see more...

• Does it leave a sticky feeling , like some lipgloss1 Answers
Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - Rioja Red
  • "I love this liquid lipstick, it stays matte and doesn't transfer. It feels comfortable on your lip and is long lasting. One of the best drugstore liquid lipstick out there, I reccomend It" in 7 reviews
  • "Amazing vibrant red shade, love this kind of red during the day if I'm going for red lips. Nice matte finish. Does not feel too drying but I usually use moisturising primer letting it soak into my lips for a few mins before the lipstick application. I'm loving this liquid lipstick. Good price point also and sleep packaging just like the brand name suggests. Loving all of the shades I've tried from this line so far (I've tried 4) 😊" in 6 reviews
  • "First product I’ve ever used from Sleek and I’m so impressed. The product is so smooth and creamy on application. It felt really comfortable on the lips and didn’t dry patchy. Not only did It feel nice it lasted a long time also. I have brought other shades too. I’ll definitely repurchase these. [product:sleek-makeup-major-matte-ultra-smooth-matte-lip-cream-rioja-red]" in 3 reviews
Sam M.
Scarborough, Scarborough
I have tried almost all shades of this lipstick and Rioja Red is my ultimate favourite. They got the formula right with this one. This is THE perfect classic red shade. It doesn't transfer or melt unless eating greasy foods, it dries totally matte and is presented in simple yet sleek packaging. I would recommend putting on the thinnest layer you can, this lipstick has decent pigment and can give you fantastic colour pay-off with just one swipe! I find if I apply 2 coats it can become dry, flaky and settles into creases, but I'd say that's avoidable in the preperation/application process. For the price this stuff is perfect!
Sinead C.
Lancashire, Blackburn
to die for! the colour of this is amazing an will suit all shades of skin. colour is so bright and vibrant perfect for nights out. its matte dries really quick and leaves a really smooth finish unlike most matte lip products that leave lips dry. the applicator is really easy to use and lines lips perfectly. i would highly recommend this product as it is long lasting!
Dal L.
Sadly I’m really disappointed in this product. First of all, I don’t like the formulation at all, it’s really drying but at the same time it doesn’t even last that long, so you end up with the lipstick smudged all over your face. I also don’t like the colour, but that’s my fault because I bought it online.
Melissa D.
I'm I LOVE with this lipstick!!! The colour is so vibrant. The lipstick is also very Matt which is good and it feels very nice on the lips. The packaging is very simple but modern. I just wish that they changed the applicator!
I wear this lipstick every day. I put a little bit of a balm on my lips and then I apply a VERY small amount on my lips and "mix" every thing together. If you do this your lips are going to look very red in a very beautiful and natural way.
mary m.
I tried brithday suit and the red. The red was awful but birthday suit was okay to put on top of others or to wear for a bit. I guess the application depends on the shade but overall, it's not the best liquid lipstick
Mimi R.
I love this so much! The colour is amazing and the matte finish is incredible. It lasts for quite a long time as well. I'm a big fan of all the Sleek Matte Me Lip Creams. It's very easy to apply and a great, affordable price. I would recommend this in a heartbeat.
Sheikha s.
riyadh
I really was disappointed I really like SLEEK makeup especially lipsticks but long lasting liquid lipsticks was not doing anything good to me it gets cracked in the first 10 mins and the longevity is really bad.
احب أرواج سليك الكريمية جدًا لكن هذه لا أفضلها ابدًا حاولت احطها كم من مره وكل مره تتشقق على الشفاه بعد ١٠ دقائق والشكل غير محبب
Catherine P.
Bestwood , Nottingham
First product I’ve ever used from Sleek and I’m so impressed. The product is so smooth and creamy on application. It felt really comfortable on the lips and didn’t dry patchy. Not only did It feel nice it lasted a long time also. I have brought other shades too. I’ll definitely repurchase these. Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - Rioja Red
Karolina L.
Newry
Youssra M.
London
The whole matte me range is amazing. Texture and formula of the lippes is amazing. It doesn’t dry out the lips, last long, doesn’t transfer and really cheap for such good quality matte liquid lip sticks the shades I have are birthday suit and velvet slipper I honestly recommend this to everyone who is looking for a good matte liquid lip
Jacqueline N.
Rahway, NJ
Does it leave a sticky feeling , like some lipgloss