Sleek MakeUP

Sleek MakeUP Major Matte...
288 Reviews
5 / 5
Strong, vibrant long lasting colour. Doesn’t dry out, and easy to apply very smooth! Bought in shade rioja red to wear on special occasions
5 / 5
Ich liebe diesen Lipstick. Matte Lipsticks mag ich generell lieber als Shines Wenn du den [product:sleek-makeup-major-matte-ultra-smooth-matte-lip-cream-love-in-london] morgens aufträgst, hält er den ganzen Tag. Eigentlich ist die Farbe nicht so meins, aber sie passt mega zu mein neues Shirt. Love it. 👄
5 / 5
Absolutely stunning Matte Lip stick, drys down beautiful, long lasting and very reasonable price. Looking forward to purchasing the other colours
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
From all the liquid lipsticks I have tried, this is, by far, the most drying. I have dry skin so I guess it is different for people with other type of skin, but it is very uncomfortable. I used it once and since then it’s been resting in my makeup drawer. I even tried using lipbalm before but it gets messy and does not stay. I would not recommend it at all.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I like the matte formula especially wearing a mask. It does dry down fast but is not very comfortable. It is easy to apply with the flat doe foot applicator. It lasts a while but does transfer to other things like my coffee cup. I would recommend it when you know you have to wear a mask.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I do love the colour or this lipstick, it’s very subtle and light yet the formula can dry your lips, especially when layered a few times. Have your chapstick at hand instead or reapplying this lipstick.
5 / 5
Loved it! Soo pigmented and matte on the lips! It's a little bit drying but hydrate the lips before using it and it s okay.
5 / 5
Stay on all day differently worth the money the red you use a darker lipliner it would look beautiful
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
It's nice but a bit drying and not as long lasting as my other liquid lipsticks, my lips usually end up flaking up because of this so I only use it with something long lasting but creamier underneath. Birthday suit isn't that nice nude color that I expected but more like a lighter reddish color, I still like it because red lipstick doesn't suit me so this is as bold as I could go. I'd say it's a beautiful shade but I wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase it due to the weaker formula.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I did not like this product because it did not compliment my skin tone at all. It ran out within days and was also very drying to the lips. Other matte lipsticks are using better quality. I wouldn’t buy this again , the only nice thing was the packaging.