BY SLEEK MAKEUP

Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - In Stores 7-27!Sleek MakeUP's Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream is a matte finish liquid lipstick that glides on in one smooth application. The light as air texture provides you with comfortable wear for hours, that doesn't cake, flake or dry out. - Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I TOTALLY RECOMMEND it's my go-to liquid lipstick I love the coverage and the effect that makes on my lips, the collection matte me have beautiful colours" in 5 reviews
  • "Good drugstore buy,would say it’s a dark nude but a everyday shade on darker skin tones,easy to apply creamy and not drying,lasts all day,packaging is sturdy and doesn’t feel cheap,would definitely purchase again. #sleeklipstick #mattelipstick" in 5 reviews
  • "This product is one of my favourite lipsticks to use,the packaging is very modern and clean and the product itself met my expectations perfectly.This product is extremely Matte and very long lasting,I would definitely recommend to others" in 4 reviews
Anastasia S.
Eastvale
got this as my first piece of makeup EVER. I love this color, and also daydreamer. Very easy to apply and gives very nice matte finish. I have a swatch of daydreamer in this picture because I was trying to write a review but it wouldn’t let me click, but it is somewhat similar to this color.
Gintare D.
Coalisland
[product:sleek-makeup-major-matte-ultra-smooth-matte-lip-cream---daydreamer] This stuff stayed on all day. I had brunch and drinks and it didn't smudge or wear off once. It is great if you are looking for something that will last all day/night. I really liked this matte lipstick and will probably purchase one in a different color!! 💞
Sinead C.
Blackburn, Blackburn
so afforable for under £5, the colour is so vibrant and bright better suited to more tanned people but it is easy to apply, it is very creamy and doesn't dry out lips,. the colouring lasts all day which is a bonus and the packaging is nice! i will deffo buy this again i love all of their shades
Sanaa A.
Rotherham
Love the sleek matte liquid lipstick in the shade shabby chic, it’s a really nice nude/pink colour. Perfect for any occasion. Applies really smoothly and has a great feel to it when it is on the lips.
Katie A.
This is not the colour I used btw! I really do like these matte lipsticks though, you have to apply carefully though as they dry very fast but they look sooo nice when worn. And for the price they are amazing! I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Alexia S.
clifton
This matte lipstick is easy to apply and dries really nicely but I did find that on not so plump lips it does emphasise all the folds and cracks in the lips. It doesn’t wear for very long as it starts to crack and flake off after a few hours. The colours are really pretty though.
Michaela P.
Nottingham
I dont love this product however i dont hate it. With this product i feel like it is really hit or miss. For me the product came off within 1-1.5 hours but it was really easy to apply. I would not buy this product again.
Cassandra M.
Athens
I am in loveeeee with this lipstick . NO FLAW. Congratulations sleek with that product you made love your brand . You won my heart
PROS:1. You dont need too much product
2. The range of colours Omg
3. Its stays on the lips for so long
4. It doesnt leave any mark
5.You can built up the product and it doesnt crease
6. You brought a fresh air in the lipsticks
7.The amount of product is perfect
To sum up you Need this product!!!
Sarah A.
Bodmin
Beautiful colour but a little drying which is expected with a matte lip product but this just makes your lips dry irritated and it doesn't get any better if you add a gloss on top it just drags it around.
Michaela
This liquid lipstick is really really matt. Almost dry, but to me it isn't a really big problem for some it might be. But i love that it stays through the day without any re-application.. but i don't like that it's a little bit sticky.