BY SLEEK MAKEUP

Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - In Stores 7-27!Sleek MakeUP's Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream is a matte finish liquid lipstick that glides on in one smooth application. The light as air texture provides you with comfortable wear for hours, that doesn't cake, flake or dry out. - Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Yousra M.
cairo
It's long lasting and didn't dry my lips ❤️ and the color pigmentation is very good 💄and it's affordable compared to it's quality and the amount you get 😍 i'm a big fan and i own almost 6 colors of it ❤️
Andreea C.
Gorgeous colour, beautiful matt texture, lasts hours on lips, doesn't dry lips, good price as well [product:sleek-makeup-major-matte-ultra-smooth-matte-lip-cream---fandango-purple]
Olia S.
London, London
I love Sleek MakeUp Matte lipsticks. Great value for money and lovely colours. My all time favourite colour is Fandango Purple. It always stands out so much that people keep asking me which lipstick am I wearing.
Charlotte W.
Harlow, harlow
I recently purchased this as I was after the perfect berry/ vampy lip abd I picked this up with a few and I’m impressed it’s very easy to use and apply with the wand like all liquid lipsticks I’d recommend using a lip liner to get the sharp edge.
DesiSlava K.
Varna
These are some of the most long - lasting lipsticks I've ever used. Extremely pigmented and lasting all day long without the re-introduction of the product. It’s amazing 💯💯💯👌🏻💄💁🏻‍♀️
Paz G.
Madrid
Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream - Fandango Purple I bought it in a Primor store and I'm in love with this color and the result!!!! Good price, best quality!!! Recommended ❤❤❤
shazz b.
Sleek lipsticks are my all time favourite. Its reasonable price for this beautiful products. It affordable and a great iteam which everyone should try!! 😍😍😍
Shahnaz I.
These are so pigmented and drys matte. So pretty and girly. Last long too and don't come off when your drinking.