Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Metallic Lip Cream - Volcanic

by Sleek MakeUP

Major Matte Metallic Lip Cream - Sleek MakeUP's Major Matte Metallic Lip Cream is a matte finish liquid lipstick that glides on in one smooth application. The light as air texture provides you with comfortable wear for hours, that doesn't cake, flake or dry out. - Major Matte Metallic Lip Cream

Does this product have the light up feature on the cap like on Gerard Cosmetics lipgloss?
Start your review of Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Metallic Lip Cream - Volcanic!
Product Highlights
“...best quality, They are long lasting and are so hydrating. My favourite liquid lipstick ever!!” in reviews
Lancashire, Blackburn
amazing... the colour of this is amazing an will suit all shades of skin, i do think it will look better over the top of lipstick to show off colour more. its matte, dries really quick and leaves a really smooth finish unlike most matte lip products that leave lips dry. the applicator is really easy to use and lines lips perfectly. i would highly recommend this product as it is long lasting
Sarajevo
This is the best metallic matte lip cream I have ever tried. I love their lipsticks in general, they are always the best quality, but this one is definitely special. It is ultra matte & metallic, it stays on for so long and it hardly even needs fixing. You can eat and drink and it will still stay on. In comparison to NYX Liquid Suede, I find the Sleek one much better quality but they both look amazing.
Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Metallic Lip Cream - Volcanic uploaded by Rosa O.
RIOJA RED- Is the most stunning red I have test!, this is a red which is true to its colour and has a lot of pigment! It is a comfortable matte but can easily turn into a gloss by applying clear lipgloss and I does not change the consistency of the product! #Love
I love this lip product as it has a really pretty shine to it and is very metallic the only negative there is to this product is the fact that there is no wide range of colours, there’s only a few colours to choose from. But other than that this lipstick is amazing and so is the consistency of it.
When swatching this lipstick I wasn’t too keen but I put it on top of the shabby chic Matte me lip and the colours complemented each other so well and it’s not that taccy on the lip it dries lovely. 100% recommend to apply over a colour but it’s beautiful.
When I tried this product I thought it was slightly sheer and dried quite matte which I though ruined the metallic effect. Other than that it stayed well!
Kent, UNITED KINGDOM
Lovy nude shade. I'm not a big fan of nude colours but this is gorgeous and very long lasting. Didn't dry my lips out either
Ipswich
Love these lip creams. So creamy and thick. Super matte and long lasting. Smudge proof but very drying to my lips.
I like the light colours of this but the darker colours spread so easily even with a lip liner