Sleek Makeup Loose Pigment Trance 19g

Sleek Makeup Loose Pigment Trance 1.9g

Loose Pigment Loose Pigment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sleek Makeup Loose Pigment Trance 1.9g!
How would you rate this product?
Lansdale, PA
Sleek Makeup Loose Pigment Trance 1.9g uploaded by Samira H.
I really like this product, it really can bring a look together. I’ve had this for couple months and would definitely repurchase it. I’ve tried variety of loose pigment shimmers and this is one of the bests. I would recommend this.
London
Sleek Makeup Loose Pigment Trance 1.9g uploaded by Sophie H.
The product is really pretty but it’s a loose pigment it’s really big and there’s a lot of fallout when I open the lid. It’s such a pretty colour however are there is a lot of sparkles I have already my eyeshadow pallets. If they’re going to do a pigment I suggest it to be smaller because it’s just too big and to think about how it’s going to come out because it came out on my floor and it was sparkly for days.
belfast
Sleek Makeup Loose Pigment Trance 1.9g uploaded by Abbie L.
Highly pigmented pigment, can be packed straight onto the lid or for more impact can be put on top of a primer or concealer

Looking for your answer?